(Senior) Sales Executive (f/m/d) – Spain
Job title: (Senior) Sales Executive (f/m/d) – Spain
Job description: Our Company Simplifying global trade is Forto’s mission from day one. Forto stands for scalable and sustainable logistics technologies that allows users to own their entire supply chain. A one-stop-shop and single face to the customer that would cover the entire process chain from quotation, booking, document management, track and trace all the way to proactive exception handling and supply chain data analytics. A growing team of over 450 technology and logistics experts at ten locations, together with financing totaling over USD 50 million, forms the basis for further growth.
Your Role As Sales Executive (f/m/d) you are responsible for developing and expanding our customer portfolio, consequently bringing in new business to Forto in Spain and managing contract renewals of your existing customer portfolio. This is a unique opportunity to become a central part of establishing Forto in the Spanish market.
- Become a central part of building up Forto in Spain
- Be responsible for the acquisition of new customers and the expansion of Forto’s customer portfolio in Spain
- Be responsible for your own customer portfolio and ensure contract renewals
- Work closely with our customers, maintaining our customer relationships and actively contributing to their and our success
- Anticipate future customer needs and improve our customer platform in close cooperation with our product development team
What you bring
- 6+ years of sales experience in freight forwarding
- A successfully completed degree in the field of business/logistics or a completed apprenticeship in the field of logistics
- Fluent in Spanish and English
- A customer centric mindset and experience in driving business development
- Reliability, independence, high motivation and the ability to work in a dynamic and demanding team
Why Us – You can look forward to
- Personal & Professional Development:Through strong ownership from the first day you will experience a steep learning curve, grow on a professional level and take the next steps to being an Expert or People Lead.
- Impact:We are leading the digital transformation of a whole industry and share a high awareness for environmental issues on all levels especially supported by our management.
- Team: Join a team of over 30 nationalities and different backgrounds from Tech, Logistics, Business and more. What really matters to us is a caring and welcoming environment where we embrace uniqueness and celebrate diversity.
- Working culture: Experience a company culture where we work on eye level, decisions are made quickly and knowledge sharing, as well as mentoring is on our daily agenda.
Culture Check out our video to see what it is like to work at Forto: .
At Forto we don’t just accept differences — we celebrate them, support them and cultivate them to the benefit of our employees, products and our communities. Forto is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.
Job date: Wed, 14 Jul 2021 22:58:36 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Senior #Sales #Executive #fmd #Spain