Senior Sales Manager (Austria)
Job title: Senior Sales Manager (Austria)
Job description: PriceHubble is a PropTech company, set to radically improve the understanding and transparency of real estate markets based on data-driven insights. We aggregate and analyse a wide variety of data, run big data analytics and use state-of-the-art machine learning to generate stable and reliable valuations and predictive analytics for the real estate market. We are headquartered in Zürich, with offices in Vienna, Berlin, Paris and Tokyo. We work in international markets. We are backed by world-class investors. We have a startup environment, low bureaucracy and international team and business.
As a Senior Sales Manager, you’ll develop key growth sales strategies, tactics, and action plans in order to achieve the financial targets. In this role, you’ll drive key business initiatives in multiple of our target markets in Austria and play a crucial role in the expansion of our activities in our client verticals B2B2C (banks, insurances, real estate portals, financial intermediaries) and/or B2B (developers, asset managers, property managers).
Your bread and butter work
Take ownership, drive expansion and the business to success
- Own, and hit annual sales targets in Austria
- Identify and refine client use cases and new business opportunities
- Translate business opportunities into commercial success and a consistent set of product features
- Form strong working relationships and partnerships with clients
- Inspire the rest of the sales team through your action and mentoring
- Have a great, consistent track record as a Senior Sales Executive in Austria in a SaaS environment for +5 years
- Have excellent negotiation and closing skills
- Are a natural born hunter, are self-driven and are motivated by getting things done
- Show a high level of business maturity to represent the company in business partnerships and client discussions
- Have experience and a network in the Real Estate and/or Finance Industry, especially also in Wealth-, Real Estate Asset Management and/or Development is a plus
- Have a great command of German. English and French are a big plus.
- Preferably worked with/for a tech startup
? Casual dress code
? L&D program
? Well-located offices
? Free snacks, fruits, coffee, beers, soda
Job date: Mon, 05 Jul 2021 22:33:33 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Senior #Sales #Manager #Austria