Senior Software Developer in Packet Core
Job title: Senior Software Developer in Packet Core
Job description: As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we’ve made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you’re welcomed as your own perfectly unique self, and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. Are you in?
Come, and be where it begins.
Our Exciting Opportunity
The Smart Services Router (SSR) provides operators with a highly scalable, consolidated platform that offers services for both fixed and mobile network infrastructures. It offers services such as IP/MPLS edge routing and Evolved Packet Gateway functionalities. SSR enables complete network convergence so subscribers can access services from any devices or locations. Ericsson Hungary is a main contributor in the development of the SSR product in direct cooperation with other Ericsson sites. We are looking for Senior Developer our Evolved Packet Gateway and Wifi Gateway product portfolio.
Sounds interesting? Apply now.
- Design, implement and unit test features that meet the specifications and requirements
- Interact with product management, system and technology team, software/hardware development teams, and stakeholders to understand customer and product requirements
- Perform troubleshooting and support customer needs
- Address complex technical challenges that warrant innovative and future proof solutions
- Drive continuous improvements of products and processes
To be successful in the role you must have
- Deep experience in C and C++
- Knowledge of scripting languages (PERL, bash, Python)
- Solid understanding of Linux OS
- Networking and IP protocol experience, knowledge of system software
- Have good basic knowledge of Lean and Agile principles
- Ability to work in agile team (Scrum, Kanban)
- 5+ years’ experience in similar role
- BSc or MSc degree in Electronics Engineering / Computer Science
What´s in it for you?
Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of courageous decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds – you will be redefining it. You won’t develop for the status quo, but will build what replaces it. Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in a place where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where empathy and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your opportunity to make an impact is endless.
What we offer
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive compensation package, wide range of cafeteria elements, annual bonus
- International career opportunities
- Great team spirit, fun events
- Professional communities
- Extensive professional development opportunities
- Subsidized language courses
- Mobile and laptop
- Local medical service
- Relocation support
What happens once you apply?
As a first step within our selection process, you will be asked to fill out our technical tests based on your experience and preference.
The candidates who best match the criteria for the position, will move on to the next step in the process – the interview.
For further information about Ericsson Hungary visit https://www.ericsson.hu
Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact based decisions are important and our people are encouraged to speak up? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At Ericsson, we do.
We provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, religion, political opinion, nationality, ethnic background, social origin, social status, indigenous status, disability, age, union membership or employee representation and any other characteristic protected by local law or
Primary country and city: Hungary (HU) || || Budapest || [[mfield2]]
Job date: Thu, 11 Mar 2021 23:53:45 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Senior #Software #Developer #Packet #Core