Senior Software Engineer (Big Data)
Job title: Senior Software Engineer (Big Data)
Job description: Concentrix Tigerspike Costa Rica is looking for a Senior Software Engineer (Big Data). You’ll work with a group of problem solvers who work collaboratively across Concentrix Tigerspike projects and client accounts. If you are excited to learn new things and thrive in a team-based culture where you have a lot of fun along the way, then Concentrix Tigerspike could be the place for you!
Concentrix Tigerspike is the experience digital and service design practice of Concentrix, a global leader in CX, customer engagement, and digital transformation. We blend technology with human expertise to drive measurable business outcomes for our customers and to create experiences that people love to use. To measure success, we focus on key data points that enable businesses to track change and understand the value and impact of decisions made. Our people are our culture and a huge part of what makes us unique. We recruit the best people and create small project teams, resulting in great chemistry between our teams and our customers that can solve even the toughest business problems.
- Build Spark data pipelines using Python/Pyspark/Hadoop/Hive/Presto
- Develop logical data models and processes to cleanse, transform, and normalize raw data into high-quality datasets aligned with our analytical requirements
- Develop and maintain comprehensive controls to ensure data quality and completeness
- Peer review your coworkers’ projects and provide mentoring to other members of the team
- Oversee and help architect ETL pipelines and data warehouse/data mart solutions
- Understand and be able to troubleshoot the various platforms and technologies that run our ETL processes
- Identify and onboard new data sources.
- Collaborate with data vendors and internal stakeholders to define requirements and build interfaces.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues with data feeds
- 5+ years of building data pipelines with Apache Spark using Pyspark / Scala and Spark 2.4 / 3.0
- Strong understanding and experience with Spark Core, Spark SQL, Spark Streaming
- 3+ years of data streaming experience with Kafka / Kinesis
- 5+ years of experience with storage platforms like HDFS, S3
- 5+ years of Python experience in scripting data processing tasks
- 3+ years of experience with in-memory key-value stores like Redis / Elasticsearch
- 3+ years of experience with NoSQL databases like HBase / Cassandra / MongoDB
- 3+ years of experience with cloud platforms for data processing like Cloudera Public Cloud / Azure Databricks / AWS
- 5+ years of experience in developing Data Warehouse / Data Marts / Data Lakes
- 5+ years of experience using source control and CI/CD tools
- 5+ years of experience with UNIX / Linux shells and scripting
- Proactive, hardworking team player with excellent written and oral communication skills
- Passion for data organization, quality, and reliability.
- Bonus Skills:
- C#, Object-Oriented
- Programming GraphQL
- Query API
- Strong knowledge of statistics, including hands-on experience with Python, R, SAS, Matlab, Machine Learning, AI.
- Microsoft SQL Server and Stored Procedures
- Experience working with large datasets (1B+ Records)
- Tableau / BI Reporting Tools
- Medical insurance
- Life insurance
- Internet allowance
- Company doctor
About Concentrix Tigerspike
We’re a global digital services company, offering end-to-end expertise in strategic consulting, service and experience design, multi-platform engineering, and systems integration.
We’re excited to announce that we’re now operating under the new name of Concentrix Tigerspike.
We’ve been a part of Concentrix since 2017, helping our clients around the world create great customer and employee experiences. We’ve made this change to our name to more clearly show the evolution of our services and how they complement and strengthen the overall strategic offering of Concentrix.
Our ownership and structure hasn’t changed: we’re still the same, great team spanning 10 global offices – and our design-led approach and deep engineering capability continue to remain core to how we work.
Our people are our culture and a huge part of what makes us unique. We recruit the best people and create small project teams, resulting in great chemistry between our teams and our customers that can solve even the toughest business problems.
*We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, age, or disability status.*
So what happens next?
Once we’ve received your application, we’ll give it as much attention as it deserves and you’ll hear from us either way. If we think you could be a good addition to our team, we will give you a call and from there you’ll cruise through our recruitment process.
To all recruitment agencies
Neither Concentrix nor any authorized 3rd party who assists with our recruitment process, ever asks candidates for ‘recruitment’, ‘processing’ or any other kind of fees in exchange for offer letters from Concentrix. Offer letters and other recruiting correspondence from Concentrix are printed on Concentrix letterhead with authentic signatures of appropriate Concentrix authorities.
Powered by JazzHR
Location: Costa Rica
Job date: Thu, 22 Jul 2021 01:38:28 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Senior #Software #Engineer #Big #Data