Job description: Company Description
Since 2004, Mandiant has been a trusted partner to security-conscious organizations. Effective security is based on the right combination of expertise, intelligence, and adaptive technology, and the Mandiant Advantage SaaS platform scales decades of frontline experience and industry-leading threat intelligence to deliver a range of dynamic cyber defense solutions. Mandiant’s approach helps organizations develop more effective and efficient cyber security programs and instills confidence in their readiness to defend against and respond to cyber threats.
Are you passionate about security and solving engineering problems? Do you want to leverage your technical and people skills to solve real world problems at the best security company in the world? If so, then read on.
We are looking for a driven Software Engineer in Test to join our Product & Engineering team and have a direct impact on our products and customers’ security. In this role, you will work with fellow engineers in ensure that the software we build to help our users find evil and solve crime are of the highest quality possible. You will help to drive the test processes and automation for our software products. Our highly collaborative teams rapidly release software in an environment where innovation is applauded, continuous integration is a focus, and you contribute to the vision and direction of our success.
What you will do:
- Develop testing tools and frameworks to streamline automation testing and reduce test cycles.
- Create and maintain integration testing environments.
- Create and maintain test data needed to execute automation tests.
- Daily CI test automation runs results analysis.
- Diagnose, debug, and perform root cause analysis of issues and defects.
- Working with feature teams to promote “shift left” and “test automation first” mindset.
- Produce documentation and training for others on how to write, debug, and maintain test cases using the test framework.
- Incorporate test automation within the CI process.
- Setup dashboards to report test statuses
- Contribute cross-functionally to deliver software as a team.
- Minimum of 5+ years of professional experience with automated and manual testing including some leadership initiatives and roles
- Experience setting up test environments
- Experience leading QA for a Scrum team
- Deep understanding of browser frontend testing
- Experience leading Behavior Driven Development .
- Passion for software quality
- Able to work independently and collaboratively with limited supervision
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You have the heart of a developer
- Scrum master experience
At Mandiant we are committed to our #OneTeam approach combining diversity, collaboration, and excellence. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Minimum Salary: $110,000. Final salary will be determined commensurately with cost of living, experience level, and/or any other legally permissible considerations.
Incentive Compensation: Eligibility for annual bonus subject to individual and company performance; eligibility for award of Restricted Stock Units subject to eligibility requirements, approval from Mandiant’s Compensation Committee, and vesting terms
Benefits: Employer subsidized benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, and Disability Insurance. Subject to eligibility requirements, Mandiant also offers the ability to participate in 401(k), Flexible Spending Accounts, Health Savings Accounts, Dependent Care Spending Accounts, and Employee Stock Purchase Program. Mandiant also provides Paid Time Off, Flexible Paid Sick Time, and Paid Holidays.
*Disclosure as required by sb19-085 (8-5-20)
Expected salary: $85900 – 154600 per year
Location: Reston, VA
Job date: Sat, 20 Nov 2021 23:54:34 GMT
Apply for the job now!