Senior Solution Architect – Korea
Job title: Senior Solution Architect – Korea
Job description: Senior Solution Architect – Korea
Sales Seoul, Korea
It’s an exciting time to be at Infoblox. Named a Top 25 Cyber Security Company by The Software Report and one of Inc. magazine’s Best Workplaces for 2020, Infoblox is the leader in cloud-first networking and security services. Our solutions empower organizations to take full advantage of the cloud to deliver network experiences that are inherently simple, scalable, and reliable for everyone. Infoblox customers are among the largest enterprises in the world and include 70% of the Fortune 500, and our success depends on bright, energetic, talented people who share a passion for building the next generation of networking technologies-and having fun along the way.
We are looking for a Senior Solution Architect to join our South Korea team in Seoul, reporting to the Director, Technical Sales – APJ. In this role, you will provide pre-sales consulting, solution advisory, and hands-on assistance to customers and partners. This individual will work effectively as a business partner to the sales team and assist with revenue targets through engaging directly with customers to understand the business problem and propose effective design and solutions.
You’re the ideal candidate if you have a relentless pursuit of results, are always trying to understand the customers’ “what, why, and how?”, and enjoy the thrill of solving customer technical pain points and making things happen. To be successful in this role you should possess a naturally inquisitive nature, is hands-on to tinker with technology, be proactive and positive, learn from mistakes and have the maturity and plan to build a business across a portfolio of accounts.
What you’ll do:
- Collaborate with sales teams and partners with high-touch pre-sales technical activity
- Understand the customer’s business drivers and how to map these to an Infoblox solution
- Provide technical leadership in the Requirements Discovery, Solution Development, and Solution Proposal stages of the opportunity sales cycle
- Technically qualify opportunities and PoV evaluation with end-user accounts and partners
- Help train distributors and partners to allow them to position, sell, and conduct PoC of Infoblox solutions
- In conjunction with the sales teams, to achieve and aim to exceed assigned quarterly revenue targets and related Sales Engineering KPIs
- Monitor, assess, and report continually, the competitive situation and market development in the region
- Regular and timely updates to account plans, opportunity updates, including the creation and submission of solution designs
- Where required, act as the single point of contact to the customer on all technical issues focusing on customer satisfaction
What you’ll bring:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent
- 8+ years experience working in technical sales or presales in IT security and networking business
- Strong knowledge of cloud, virtualization, SD-WAN, network security, threat intelligence solutions, and landscape
- Good understanding of TCP IP stack and networking principles
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Engaged, positive attitude, ability to prioritize in a demanding environment
- Create solutions that creatively address customer value chain and business requirement
- Must be comfortable working in a start-up environment, rolling up the sleeves and a get it done attitude is necessary
What success looks like:
After six months, you will…
- Working autonomously in sales engagement and technical discussion
- Conducting PoC/PoV independently
- Leverage on cross-functional teams for additional support
- Hit or overachieve your monthly targets
After about a year, you will…
- Act as a mentor for newer hires to the organization
- Understand well enough to create/recommend new product feature/enhancement
- Increase Infoblox outreach through speaking at the webinar, marketing event, and/or writing a technical blog
- Meet or exceed your annual targets
We’ve got you covered:
Our holistic package includes coverage of your health, wealth, and wellness-as well as a great work environment, employee programs, and company culture. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, and generous paid time off to help you balance your life. We have a strong culture and live our every day-we believe in transparency, curiosity, respect, and above all, having fun while delighting our customers.
We’ve created a culture that embraces and rewards innovation, curiosity, and creativity. We achieve remarkable results by working together in a supportive environment that focuses on continuous learning and embraces change. So, whether you’re a software engineer, marketing manager, customer care pro, or product specialist, you belong here, where you will have the opportunity to grow and develop your career. Check out . We think you’ll be excited to join our team.
Job date: Wed, 15 Sep 2021 06:34:10 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Senior #Solution #Architect #Korea