Senior Solutions Architect – Telco Technology Office (Istanbul/Turkey based)
Job title: Senior Solutions Architect – Telco Technology Office (Istanbul/Turkey based)
Company: Red Hat
Job description: Primary job responsibilities
- Enable and support our EMEA presales and architect team partners on telco technologies and concepts to develop and deliver the Red Hat message and value proposition
- Partner with local teams in EMEA to address telco customers and partners and their technical network teams; work with the sales and presales teams to gain market share
- Position Red Hat as a key strategic vendor for telco and NFV infrastructures like independent software vendors (ISV), network equipment providers (NEP), telco cloud providers, integrators, and hardware vendors
- Guide or contribute to RFP and RFI responses and projects
- Deliver presentations, demonstrations, and proofs of concepts for Red Hat solutions
- Use and manage Red Hat EMEA Telco labs
- Communicate and partner with Red Hat Products and Technologies (PnT) team managers, marketing managers, and engineers, as well as the global Corporate Telco team
- Prepare detailed product specifications and implement customer installation plans
- Propose solutions based on customer requirements and deliver solid business cases
- Design architectures delivering value and present the application and ROI of those technologies
- Experience working in or with the telco industry, including NEPs and operators in the area or business support system (BSS) architecture
- Excellent industry and market insight, with a good understanding of current, new, and future technologies
- Demonstrated experience promoting and implementing technology and architecture for telco infrastructures
- Excellent knowledge of IT technologies used for NFV like VMware, KVM, OpenStack, or Linux
- Understanding of the language used in the telco industry
- Solid relationships and trusted reputation in the Telco market
- Knowledge in automation solutions, preferably Ansible is a plus
- Customer facing and presales experience
- Ability to work as a part of a team
About Red Hat
is the world’s leading provider of enterprise software solutions, using a community-powered approach to deliver reliable and high-performing Linux, hybrid cloud, container, and Kubernetes technologies. Red Hat helps customers integrate new and existing IT applications, develop cloud-native applications, standardize on our industry-leading operating system, and automate, secure, and manage complex environments. Award-winning support, training, and consulting services make Red Hat a trusted adviser to the Fortune 500. As a strategic partner to cloud providers, system integrators, application vendors, customers, and open source communities, Red Hat can help organizations prepare for the digital future.
Red Hat is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, veteran status, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
Red Hat does not seek or accept unsolicited resumes or CVs from recruitment agencies. We are not responsible for, and will not pay, any fees, commissions, or any other payment related to unsolicited resumes or CVs except as required in a written contract between Red Hat and the recruitment agency or party requesting payment of a fee.
Job date: Thu, 03 Jun 2021 07:17:02 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Senior #Solutions #Architect #Telco #Technology #Office #IstanbulTurkey #based