Senior Statistical (SAS) Programmer (South Africa)
Job title: Senior Statistical (SAS) Programmer (South Africa)
Job description: Why Work at Parexel
There are pivotal moments in every career: Sharing new treatments. Improving processes. Delivering life-saving advances. The people who succeed are the ones who make the journey go further and faster every time. What if you had a partner to support you as you reach the next level in your professional path? A partner who believes a collaborative environment is key to achieving your goals? A partner who is dedicated to your health and wellness so you can help make a difference in the lives of millions worldwide?
That’s Parexel. We’re a diverse team of professionals focused on one goal: getting treatments into the hands of those who need them most. Working together, the results we bring to our clients and the opportunities we bring to our team get better with every step.
How can we help you on your journey? Find your path, and learn more on , , , , and .
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Proficiency in SAS.
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of the programming and reporting process.
- Knowledge of SOP’s/Guidelines, ICH-GCP, and any other applicable local and international regulations such as 21 CFR Part 11.
- Ability to learn new systems and function in an evolving technical environment.
- Strong project management skills.
- Strong organizational skills, ability to manage competing priorities, and flexibility to change.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to successfully lead a global team.
- Work effectively in a quality-focused environment.
- Effective time management in order to meet daily metrics or team objectives.
- Show commitment to and perform consistently high quality work.
- Business/operational skills that include customer focus, commitment to quality management, and problem solving.
- Demonstrate commitment to refine quality processes.
- Good presentation skills.
- Good business awareness/business development skills (including financial awareness).
The Senior Statistical Programmer provides technical expertise for the conduct of clinical trials, acts as an
internal subject matter expert in specific areas providing technical support and expert advice, and works
independently to support various programing activities related to the analysis and reporting of clinical
study data. In addition, the Senior Statistical Programmer can fill the Statistical Programming Lead role on
projects, and liaise with sponsors, Biostatistics Leads, Data Management Leads, and other functional
areas as required. Further, the Senior Statistical Programmer will monitor quality, timelines, resource
allocation, and productivity in relation to budgets.
Location: South Africa
Job date: Sat, 11 Sep 2021 04:13:18 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Senior #Statistical #SAS #Programmer #South #Africa