Senior Tax Specialist Italy
Job title: Senior Tax Specialist Italy
Job description: Established in 1872, Pirelli is among the world’s leading tyre producers. It is the only pure consumer tyre company that includes car, motorbike, and bicycle tyres as well as associated services.
Pirelli has a distinct positioning in high value tyres, characterised by an advanced technology with more than 2,700 homologations obtained, thanks to partnerships with the most prestigious car manufacturers in the world. In order to achieve the highest levels of performance, safety and containment of environmental impact, Pirelli has always been strongly committed to research and development, in which it invested 6.1% of revenue from high-value products in 2019.
Involved in motorsport since 1907, Pirelli has been the exclusive official tyre partner of the Formula 1™ World Championship since 2011 and has just renewed the agreement until 2023.
We are looking for a Senior Tax Specialist Italy to join our Group Finance department in Milan Headquarters. Thanks to the central role played overall by the function in Pirelli, the candidate will face a challenging opportunity to get a strong experience in a dynamic and international environment.
With particular focus on the Italian companies of the Pirelli group, the candidate will:
- provide guidance and assistance in the compliance phase of direct and indirect taxes (Income taxes, VAT, Withholding, CFC analysis, stamp duties) ;
- determine the tax burden at each quarter dead-line and during each forecast period;
- monitor tax law development and assess implication for Pirelli companies;
- provide tax support to business partners;
- support the Tax Risk Officer in the Cooperative Compliance relationship with the Italian Tax Agency;
- jointly work with the International Tax Team on cross-border projects involving Italy;
- Manage specific initiatives and projects, e.g. research & development incentives, Industry 4.0. Incentives, Patent Box, etc.
Educational & Background Requirements:
- University degree in Economy and professional practice qualification;
- 7-8 years’ experience in a leading international tax firm or in an international Group.
- Excellent knowledge of written and spoken English
Job date: Fri, 28 May 2021 22:14:40 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Senior #Tax #Specialist #Italy