Services Lead – R&D – Australia
Job title: Services Lead – R&D – Australia
Company: Veeva Systems
Job description: Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veeva’s software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a . As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva Systems is looking for an R&D Service Lead for Australia who will be working end-to-end with our prospects and customers to provide i) accuracy and expertise in the project scoping phase and ii) consistency in the delivery phase.
During the project scoping phase, the Services Lead is responsible for representing the entire value proposition behind a Veeva R&D Product implementation to our prospects. This is a critical role to ensure customer success from the beginning, starting with the right strategy for implementation. This person is an integral part of the sales cycle, acting as a solution expert, working closely with the Sales, Product, and Services Teams. Delivery of Proposals and Statements of Work (SOW) is a key deliverable.
During the project delivery phase, the Services Lead is acting as Project Manager and Solution Architect. You will be responsible for managing the projects (timeline, budget, etc.), understanding our customers’ challenges and needs, translating requirements into solution design in our Veeva R&D Vault solutions, delivering training, and supporting customers during application validation.
With expertise and passion for Software Implementation, Project Management, and Sales, our ideal candidate will structure the right solution, set the right expectations throughout the end-to-end process (from selling to post-implementation). This is a unique opportunity to build trustworthy long-term relationships with key players in the industry.
What You’ll Do
- Align with the sales team to provide implementation proposals and establish confidence with prospects
- Make recommendations in terms of the best implementation plan, including the management of the partner ecosystem
- Author and negotiate Services contracts (SOW) with the prospects
- Once the projects start, participate in workshops to discuss functional requirements with customers
- Recommend the best design and configure Veeva Vault or advice on Veeva Vault configuration to match customer requirements
- Support customers in Validation activities, deliver onsite or remote training
- Collaborate with our product team on enhancement requests based on projects experience
- Have fun and work with an awesome team!
- 3+ years of project management with SaaS implementations
- 3+ years in a regulated industry (life sciences, finances, automobile, etc.)
- Involvement in selling services (e.g. Services Engagement Manager, business development, Proposal teams, etc.)
- Ability to quickly understand business requirements and create corresponding solution designs
- Ability and willingness to “roll up your sleeves” to design and configure a solution with Veeva Products
- Ability to travel 25-50%The Candidate must be based in Sydney and have the legal right to work (Australian citizen or permanent resident)
Nice to Have
- Knowledge of Clinical Trial processes across pharmaceuticals or medical device sectors, specifically as they relate to document and data collection
- Direct experience with clinical systems such as Veeva Vault, Parexel IMPACT, Medidata CTMS or Rave, Wingspan, Oracle, or other clinical technologies
- Experience in demoing software applications in product pre-sales
Perks & Benefits
- Veeva Christmas Break in addition to annual leave as per the country of residence
- Fitness expenses reimbursement program
- Employee development program
- Veeva Giving charity program
- Health insurance program
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
Location: Sydney, NSW
Job date: Wed, 25 Aug 2021 02:35:59 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Services #Lead #Australia