SIMS Nigeria Limited Ongoing Job Vacancy – Apply Now
Job title: SIMS Nigeria Limited Ongoing Job Vacancy – Apply Now
Job description: SIMS Nigeria Limited – We specialize in the assembly, distribution and sales of consumer electronics from major brands such as – Samsung, Panasonic, Royal, Skyworth, Electrolux, Bosch, Philips and Powermatic. Our business started out in 1987 and since then we have grown to be a market leader in the home appliances & consumer electronics market in Nigeria. We operate a number of branches that cut across most of Nigeria’s geopolitical zones in major cities such as Lagos, Port-Harcourt, Abuja, Onitsha, Enugu, Uyo and Kano. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Administrator
Employment Type: Full-time
- Preparation and submission of PFI in response to RFQ
- LPO Confirmation /getting approval from ED CS and processing according to stipulated company policies
- Send out LTR throughbranch accountant and follow up for approval
- Follow-up with invoicing officer for invoice preparation and pass to warehouse for delivery
- Liaise with warehouse for stock position and supply to branches for corporate transactions
- Process inter branch and return to warehouse from branches
- Processing invoices for all sales transactions
- Support logistics with all information needed for smooth delivery of good to customers.
- Ensure and monitor that all waybills are dully signed by customer and submitted to paying department through account
- Keep track of piece meal supplies nationwide and coordinate till completion with reports.
- Submission of monthly sales by account officer and acknowledged invoices and waybill to credit department
- Filing all sales transaction documents.
- Supporting the sales force with general operations to help reach the team’s objectives.
- Communicating internally important feedback from customers.
Required Experience / Qualifications:
- Minimum of HND / B.Sc. in Finance, Accounting or any other related field (membership of a recognized professional body i.e., ICAN, ACCA will be an added advantage)
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Application Deadline: 20th November, 2021.
Anybody asking you to pay money to schedule your interview or offer you job may be a scam
Job date: Fri, 05 Nov 2021 23:39:35 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#SIMS #Nigeria #Limited #Ongoing #Job #Vacancy #Apply