Site Relationship Partner, single sponsor, based in Belgium
Job title: Site Relationship Partner, single sponsor, based in Belgium
Company: Syneos Health
Job description: Why Syneos Health? Join a game-changing company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Created through the merger of two industry leading companies, INC Research and inVentiv Health, we bring together more than 25,000 clinical and commercial minds to create a better, smarter, faster way to get biopharmaceutical therapies into the hands of patients who need them most. Evolve in a global company that is always looking for ways to work smarter and more efficiently as the only fully integrated Biopharmaceutical Accelerator. You’ll be supported with comprehensive resources based on today’s emerging technologies, data, science and knowledge – instead of practices from the past. Teaming with some of the most talented professionals in the industry, you’ll gain exposure and work in a dynamic environment to over-deliver and outperform. A career with Syneos Health means your everyday work improves patients’ lives around the world.
For our client, a global pharmaceutical organization we are currently looking for a Site relationship Partner based in Belgium .
The Site Relationship Partner is the main point of contact for investigative sites, responsible for building and retaining relationships from site activation through the lifecycle of studies. The Site Relationship Partner is the “face of our client” and therefore accountable for ensuring that sites receive necessary support and engagement, issues are resolved, and our client’s reputation is that of “Partner of Choice.”
The Site Relationship Partner proactively collaborates and provides local intelligence to country outreach surveys, targeted sites strategies, study design, and pipeline opportunities. The Site Relationship Partner is accountable for study start up, activation, and execution to the plan for targeted sites. In addition to being the main point of contact, the Site Relationship Partner will help coordinate with other roles and functions that will interface with target sites, thereby, simplifying site communications and enhancing overall visibility into and confidence of quality of site-level activities.
Responsible for relationship building and management
- Usher investigator sites through site activation and study activities from study start up to close out.
- Maintain regular communications with investigator sites to gather status updates, informal and formal performance metrics, and study-level feedback.
- Act as the main point of contact for all site- and study-level questions, liaising with and escalating to appropriate teams to respond and resolve questions. Follow up and close issue status with investigators to ensure awareness of resolution.
- Inform and educate investigator sites of Pfizer pipeline opportunities that may be a good fit.
- Lead effective site recruitment planning and implementation of plans at the country- and site-level, consistent with global plan and local targets.
Responsible for proactively providing local intelligence
- Provide country/regional level input to country outreach surveys including protocol feasibility, country SOC and medical practices.
- Provide country/regional level input to country strategy/planning and site recommendation through intimate understanding of country, sites, processes and practices, and associated site performance metrics.
- Review and manage site practices that differ from Pfizer practices and liaise with study teams and study management.
- Understand targeted site criteria as well as services delivered to target sites. Track that all such services are provided consistently and in a timely manner.
- Recommend potential targeted sites and conduct follow up with those sites as required.
Accountable for study start-up, activation, and execution to plan
For targeted sites
- Deploy GSSO targeted site strategy by qualifying and activating targeted sites, while coordinating Pfizer functions to standardize processes and deliver activation in line with the targeted site strategy.
- Confirm (and educate where needed) that sites are familiar with Pfizer requirements for study start up and facilitate the availability of MSAs when feasible.
- Lead study start up activities at the site level, including management of issues that may compromise time to site activation.
- Closely monitor and support study start up activities including review of key documents (e.g., local Informed Consent Document template), to address regulatory and/or ethics committee questions for targeted sites.
For all sites:
- Provide enrollment support and ensure progress by responding to start up and recruitment issues from investigators, partner with study team to define and support recruitment initiatives at site / country level.
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of assigned protocols.
- Proactively identify, manage and escalate site issues related to study delivery, triaging and coordinating communications and resolution efforts by Pfizer colleagues.
- Support database release by facilitating query resolution, as needed.
Responsible for CRO and Study Management Interface
- Support local CRO representatives develop positive Investigator relationships throughout the life of the study and escalate any training or compliance concerns with Site Excellence Partner and Study Management.
The Site Relationship Partner may be required to support some or all of the primary responsibilities of the Site Excellence Partner, as example, safeguarding the quality and patient safety at the investigator site, responsible for site and monitoring oversight, and utilizing and interpreting data from analytic tools, in conjunction with country and regional intelligence to proactively identify risks to quality and compliance and to develop and implement mitigation plans to address these risks. Additionally, the Site Relationship Partner may be required in identifying CRA performance issues and responsible for ensuring appropriate corrective and preventative actions are put in place.What we’re looking for
Training and Education
- A scientific or technical degree in the healthcare area is preferred along with extensive knowledge of clinical trial methodology. In general, candidates for this job would hold the following levels of education/experience: BS/BSc/MS/MSc or equivalent + 5 years of clinical research experience and/or quality management experience.
- Skills in more than one language are an advantage in this role. English is required.
- Experience with drug development and monitoring (preferred)
- Experience implementing centrally designed and developed initiatives on a local basis
- Demonstrated knowledge of quality and regulatory requirements for applicable countries
- Demonstrated knowledge of site intelligence at country/cluster level in support of site recommendation
- Demonstrated knowledge of clinical trial methodology and the drug development process, related to monitoring clinical trials, GCP, FDA, or country-specific regulatory environment
- Demonstrated success in prior scientific/technical/administrative roles
- Demonstrated experience in site activation
- Demonstrated networking and relationship building skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage projects and cross-functional processes
- Ability to communicate effectively and appropriately with internal & external stakeholders
- Ability to adapt to changing technologies and processes
- Seeks to develop an integrated view of key colleague issues to shape decisions and strategy development
- Proactively manages change by identifying opportunities and coaching self and others through the change
- Demonstrated ability to introduce new ideas and implement them
- Effectively overcoming barriers encountered during the implementation of new processes and systems
- Identifies and builds effective relationships with customers and other stakeholders
- Works well across country boundaries, respecting communication and cultural differences in interpersonal relationships
- Availability to travel regularly within country and region is required
- Effective verbal and written communication skills in relating to colleagues and associates both inside and outside of the organization
Get to know Syneos Health
We are the only full-service biopharmaceutical solutions company in the world. That means we bring together the best clinical and commercial minds to create a better, smarter, faster way to get medicines into the hands of patients who need it most. Learn more about Syneos Health.
Tasks, duties, and responsibilities as listed in this job description are not exhaustive. The Company, at its sole discretion and with no prior notice, may assign other tasks, duties, and job responsibilities. Equivalent experience, skills, and/or education will also be considered so qualifications of incumbents may differ from those listed in the Job Description. The Company, at its sole discretion, will determine what constitutes as equivalent to the qualifications described above. Further, nothing contained herein should be construed to create an employment contract. Occasionally, required skills/experiences for jobs are expressed in brief terms. Any language contained herein is intended to fully comply with all obligations imposed by the legislation of each country in which it operates, including the implementation of the EU Equality Directive, in relation to the recruitment and employment of its employees. The Company is committed to compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, including the provision of reasonable accommodations, when appropriate, to assist employees or applicants to perform the essential functions of the job.
Job date: Fri, 21 May 2021 22:30:23 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Site #Relationship #Partner #single #sponsor #based #Belgium