Site Reliability Engineer (DevOps) – Remote Possible in Spain
Job title: Site Reliability Engineer (DevOps) – Remote Possible in Spain
Job description: LanguageWire is one of the world’s leading providers of language and content services. Founded in 2000, LanguageWire continually develops unique technology to help brands reach their full global potential. Backed by a worldwide network of language experts and an intuitive online platform, we make it easy to manage multilingual content.
Our delivery teams build several major components for the LanguageWire platform, which cover UI components and various connectors to other internal and external components, i.e different CRM connectors; and we are looking for a talented Site Reliability Engineer to join our teams in Spain.
As an Site Reliability Engineer, you will work in an agile team together with software engineers & QA, building and improving a modern cloud infrastructure to automate all stages and steps of the software development, deployment, and operation process. Learning and sharing with other teams, you will use the best tools and practices available to bring the DevOps mindset into your team’s daily routines.
- Manage the Software Development Life Cycle automation within a software team
- Create Continuous Delivery pipelines for all team components
- Apply Continuous Integration to automate the build process
- Apply Continuous Deployment to automate the deployment process
- Apply “Infrastructure as a Code” approach for existing and new products
- Build sophisticated continuous monitoring & observability solutions
- Cooperate with your SRE counterparts from other teams to align, unify, and improve our DevOps techniques and toolset
- Share your SRE knowledge with other engineers inside your own team
- Master in Science, preferred Informatics / Mathematics
- Proven experience in Continuous Delivery pipelines implementation (preferably Azure DevOps Service/TFS) for .Net solutions
- Proven experience with docker and Kubernetes (administration and continuous delivery)
- Proven experience with Configuration/Infrastructure as a code (Terraform, Ansible)
- Experience with database administration (MS SQL, Redis)
- Experience with logging solutions (Elastic Stack)
- Experience with Cloud providers (Azure)
LanguageWire is a community where communication is open, informal and friendly. The fact that we respect each other personally and professionally promotes collaboration and a positive social environment. We celebrate success, and giving and receiving feedback and recognition is a natural part of our corporate culture.
Technology is a big part of what keeps LanguageWire ahead of the competition, but we never forget it’s a business built and powered by people. We ensure that our entire team is happy in what they do, and everyone has the tools they need to achieve. Because at the end of the day, that’s why our customers love to work with us – they enjoy working with a team of enthusiastic people!
Job date: Sat, 30 Jan 2021 23:58:49 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Site #Reliability #Engineer #DevOps #Remote #Spain