Site Reliability Engineer- Remote from anywhere in Australia
Job title: Site Reliability Engineer- Remote from anywhere in Australia
Company: Ping Identity
Job description: At Ping Identity, we’re changing the way people think about enterprise security technology. With our innovative Identity Defined Security platform, we’re building a borderless world where people have total freedom to work wherever and however they want. Without friction. Without fear.
We call this digital freedom. And it’s not just something we provide our customers. It’s something that drives our company. People don’t come here to join a culture that’s built on digital freedom. They come to cultivate it.
We’re headquartered in Denver, Colorado, and we have offices and employees around the globe. And we serve the largest, most demanding enterprises worldwide, including over half of the Fortune 100. Because even in the most complex enterprise environments, security shouldn’t be a source of anxiety. It is your greatest competitive advantage.
In joining the Ping SRE team, you will be involved in every facet of our On-Demand IDaaS/SaaS services. You will be responsible for building, deploying and maintaining reliable infrastructure on one of the largest identity platforms in the world. We follow a DevOps model whereby your team is integrated with development teams who run deployments daily. The SREs are expected to provide input in the product’s design, development, deployment and operations. We implement our requirements with a modern toolset that is always under review. We aim to adopt the best solutions to fulfil our requirements. You will be encouraged to bring ideas and new thinking to the table.
You will report to the European SRE Manager. Ping has developed a career ladder for SRE to ensure there is growth potential for all employees.
- Develop and administrate modern infrastructure/tooling
- Administer containerised/virtualised platforms on various cloud providers
- Analyse complex system behaviour, performance and application issues
- Develop monitoring solutions and analysis across multiple cloud regions
- Capacity planning, traffic routing, and security policies for Ping’s market leading Single Sign-On SaaS applications
- Scheduled follow-the-sun (regional) on call
You will need 4+ years experience in the majority of disciplines listed below;
- Cloud Computing Services (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Infrastructure-as-code (Terraform/Cloud Formation)
- Containers (Docker/Kubernetes)
- Scripting (Python/Ruby/Bash)
- Configuration Management (Salt/Puppet/Chef/Ansible/Opsworks)
- Jenkins, building pipelines
- Security by design
- Git in a team environment
- Apache Software Foundation products (i.e. Cassandra, Kafka, Tomcat)
- Linux/UNIX systems administration
- IP networking, including familiarity with the functionality, operating, and failure modes of networks.
- Technical troubleshooting and performance tuning.
- Experience in a high-volume or business-critical production service environment.
- Parental Leave
- Private Healthcare Option
- Generous Holiday
- Education Reimbursement
Ping Identity is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Job date: Sat, 20 Mar 2021 02:17:43 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Site #Reliability #Engineer #Remote #Australia