Small Animal Vet Surgeon Job, Brisbane, Australia – Queensland
Job title: Small Animal Vet Surgeon Job, Brisbane, Australia – Queensland
Company: The Vet Service
Job description: Salary: $70000 – $120000+ pro rata (Depending on experience)
Package: Fantastic package available –
- A growth-focused environment where your development is our priority
- Five weeks annual leave, including one-week study leave
- CE programs, free AVA and VIN memberships
- Mental health first aid officers at each clinic
- Free and confidential counselling available 24/7 through LifeWorks
- Competitive salary and benefits in line with experience with a fixed-term role
Type of Work: Small Animal Vet Surgeon
Job Details: Our client is looking for a veterinary surgeon to join their team. With a couple of years of experience under your belt, you know what matters in your veterinarian career – a sense of teamwork, support and a chance to take your career to the next level. The team work very closely with the retail team from a local pet store, supporting them to offer a truly positive and memorable experience for their clients and their pets. The clinic is just over 12 months old, fully equipped with Digital X-rays, IM3 Dental suite, Skyla Biochemistry and Mythic haematology. Two iso anaesthetic machines, Anitek multiparameter in theatre and Suntech BP as well as Pulse Oximeter, Nikki Pump and Bair Hugger for patient safety. They have two consult rooms leading into the prep area, dedicated theatre and x-ray room, dog and cat wards with a staff area out the back.
What you’ll bring
- A flexible and adaptable approach, with a commitment to gold standards of care
- Passion for pets (naturally), with excellent animal handling skills
- Registration or eligibility for veterinary registration in Australia
- Exceptional organisational, communication and customer service skills
- Interest in, and commitment to, working in a team environment
What you’ll be doing each day
- Delivering personalised, professional and dedicated care to their patients and owners
- Handling and treating all animals
- Regular consults and routine surgery
- Using evidence-based diagnoses, therapies and recommended courses of treatment
- Providing follow-up care and education of their pet owners
- Confidently working as a sole practitioner in the clinic when required
If you are interested in this role and require further information, please:
APPLY NOW BELOW
If this role is not quite right for you but you are looking for a new permanent or temporary position please see .
You can also contact us via email on or call +44 (0) 1218 177 864 to speak to your personal area advisor.
TheVetService.com is a global digital vet job platform providing all your career needs in the veterinary industry.
Our Services Include:
Clinical Jobs – Locum and Permanent Opportunities for vets and nurses in the UK, USA, New Zealand, Australia, Canada, Northern Ireland and the Republic Of Ireland.
Commercial Jobs – Industry and commercial roles from sales to technical advisory positions within many corporate and independent businesses active in the veterinary industry. From Pharmaceutical, wholesaler to financial positions your next step in your career is just a click away.
Education – Flexible, Cost Effective Digital Professional Development.
Register today for your free digital portal access and support from one of our expert team on contracts, visas, legislation and payment advice amongst other things.
Expected salary: $70000 – 120000 per year
Location: Brisbane, QLD
Job date: Thu, 22 Jul 2021 03:33:15 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Small #Animal #Vet #Surgeon #Job #Brisbane #Australia #Queensland