Social Media Specialist
Job title: Social Media Specialist
Job description: Description
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Social Media Specialist – 210001EY
Closing date: Dec 22, 2021
Implement the social media strategy of the Emirates Group to ensure that social media is leveraged as a recognised and valued component of the integrated marketing mix in support of Emirates Group brands and business objectives. Collaborate across departments to support and protect our brand by making sure that consistent messaging is maintained and coordinate all client interactions. Establish a social media community and develop sound relationships with all stakeholders in Corporate Communications, the business, suppliers and other identified target groups to proactively manage issues as they arise in collaboration with the Social Media Manager and Public Relations Manager.
– Execute the Emirates Group social media strategy, in conjunction and close collaboration with the Social Media Manager, Manager PR, the MCC and specialist Corporate Communications teams. This would also include the business, external agencies and vendors, to ensure the corporate Social Media strategy is being achieved and agreed initiatives are implemented appropriately.
– Manage, and implement the day-to-day social media initiatives, activities and operations in support of Emirates Group brands and agreed business objectives. Drive visibility for the company’s major business initiatives and products.
– Develop the relevance, importance and role of social media in the overall integrated communications mix and communicate key themes and messages on social media channels that match the missions, programs, products, launches, campaigns, etc. of our group companies. Develop and manage an Emirates Group social media presence on sites like Facebook, You Tube, Linked In and Twitter, etc. as well as popular industry relevant sites intended to manage advocacy, increase brand awareness and drive traffic to the Group websites.
– Identify and communicate social media opportunities and create materials in support of the social media strategy, which: improves the advocacy of target groups, enhances our reputation, builds strong relationships through everyday interactions and conversations, encourages selected audiences, especially customers and influencers, to become brand enthusiasts. An essential activity will be to manage day-to-day blogger activities, capture and share real-time trends, themes and sentiment of target groups, proactively identify and develop blog posts, recruiting bloggers and pitching information to noted industry bloggers.
– Measure and monitor the effectiveness of the Social Media strategy through agreed measurement tools. Generate clear, accurate, concise and bespoke reports for various stakeholders to monitor and modify communications as required based upon established goals. Capture customer and target audience sentiment, attitude, responsiveness and report on these to drive business insights, this includes competitor research, and monitoring and tracking in the Social Media space.
– Establish and maintain positive relationships with key/targeted bloggers and/or identify Group team members and/or PR managers/ PR agencies that could monitor and influence these relationships. Discreetly raise the profile and influence of social media collaboratively with all other Corporate Communications functions within the regions and in support of business units’ activities.
– Identify and disseminate information within the department about new developments and achievements in the organisation to feed into the Social Media plan and objectives. Research and recommend new developments, trends, applications and media for broader discussion and collaboration within the department.
Qualifications & Experience
Marketing & Media Communication.Public Relations : 5+ Years
Degree or Honours (12+3 or equivalent) :
Experience in public relations, corporate communications or marketing expertise, with experience in social media/online community management and writing. An avid and recognised social networker, blogger, or on-line commentator will be preferred. Knowledge/Skills Excellent social media writing skills to ensure colloquial tonality and style Strong knowledge of the internet and web technology, including social media toolset Excellent relationship building and communication skills Excellent understanding of the online marketplace and how social media sites fit into online marketing, advertising, public relations and crisis communications strategies.
Salary & Benefits
Join us in Dubai and enjoy an attractive tax-free salary and travel benefits that are exclusive to our industry, including discounts on flights and hotels stays around the world. You can find out more information about our employee benefits in the Working Here section of our website www.emirates.com/careers. Further information on what’s it like to live and work in our cosmopolitan home city, can be found in the Dubai Lifestyle section.
Job date: Fri, 17 Dec 2021 08:48:34 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Social #Media #Specialist