Sogeti – Software Engineer – Java Full Stack – Luxembourg
Job title: Sogeti – Software Engineer – Java Full Stack – Luxembourg
Job description: Sogeti/Capgemini what it means you? For us, a success story! From of a French start-up launched in 1967 by a man, Serge Kampf, which has become a world benchmark in IT consulting. In 50 years, Capgemini has undertaken a complete transformation… With the same ambition: to be one step ahead of digital and technological transformations. With its 270,000 employees worldwide, experts in their fields, the Group offers its customers a unique offer to seize all opportunities. And Sogeti Luxembourg ? Sogeti in Luxembourg has 750 passionate and proud employees to be part of this leading company on the Luxembourg market, in 4 areas of activity: CyberSecurity, Testing, Digital and Infra / Cloud. It also has strong sectoral expertise (Banking, Insurance, Space, Defense, European and State institutions, Aeronautics, Energy, Industry, etc.); but also an ecosystem of international partners (publishers, start-ups, universities) associated with innovation centers; And finally, a 360 approach that supports our clients from strategy to implementation of their transformation. Above all a real playground and evolution for any techie looking for challenges. Why joining us ? – To integrate a team on a human scale; – To have access to open career paths in terms of jobs, roles and sectors; – For being involved in a fun atmosphere and regain the freedom to dare; – To act on complex issues in an innovative environment. Extra benefits ? – Meal allowance; – Company car and fuel card if needed; – Sympass card; – Shareholding offer exclusively dedicated to employees; – Referral bonuses; – Personalized training and career monitoring plan; – Participation in tech conferences. So, ready for the challenge?
- To employ Agile development practices including test and deployment automation as well as Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery using Jenkins to improve overall execution speed and product quality;
- Function as in-house consultant/expert for resolution of complex technical issues.
- To research emerging trends/best practices and determine implications of proposed solutions on meeting business unit strategy;
- To be a key contributor in the creation of technical strategy for projects within client IT with the architecture group. Identify technical and business opportunities to take advantage of cross project knowledge, best practices and reusability to expedite projects;
- To be a technology advocate and share expertise with other team members;
- To be a key partner to the business and the rest of the team throughout the delivery cycle;
- To think through challenging and interesting problems and solve them with your team;
- To coach and help develop the team and client technology community.
- Extensive hands-on development and delivery experience using Java and Spring Framework;
- Hands-on experience with a client side rendering framework such as Angular (prefered), Ember, Vue.js or React;
- Great Object Oriented coding practices, including strong design patterns knowledge, refactoring, clean code;
- Real passion for software engineering and best practices;
- Passion for technology, team leadership and a willingness to mentor and work with developers at all levels of experience;
- Experience in Agile , Lean and/or Continuous Delivery approach such as Continuous Integration, TDD, infrastructure as code;
- Experience in designing application running in cloud platforms such as Pcf, BlueMix, AWS;
- Fluency in French and English.
Job date: Sat, 13 Nov 2021 08:59:20 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Sogeti #Software #Engineer #Java #Full #Stack #Luxembourg