Sogeti – Test Manager – Luxembourg
Job title: Sogeti – Test Manager – Luxembourg
Job description: SOGETI: A PRESENCE IN MORE THAN 100 LOCATIONS AROUND THE WORLD Founded in France by Serge Kampf in 1967, Sogeti, part of Capgemini group, focus on the growing local IT market with over 25,000 people in 15 countries. Besides Capgemini group represents today a community of more than 270.000 talented people across the world. With more than 50 years of experience and a great expertise of the different sectors of activity, we support companies and organizations in the realization of their ambitions, from the definition of their strategy to the implementation of their operations, through our pragmatic approach, “Value in the making,” and our passion for technology. SOGETI LUXEMBOURG: 750 employees At Sogeti Luxembourg, leading provider of technology and engineering services in the country, we support the transformation of its customers by relying on its 4 expertise: Security, Testing, Digital, and Infrastructure/Cloud. We are driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Resolutely multicultural, we strive for diversity and have therefore set up a flexible and responsive organization with 750 employees. Why Joining Sogeti? Joining Sogeti means taking a giant leap forward in your career, working with the Best & Brightest that will support your talent while you engage in some of Luxembourg’s most innovative projects. Consultants can work with a variety of different customers, tools and methodologies; something that would otherwise take many years to gain. Career Development and Training opportunities: We believe that business success is intrinsically linked to your career success. We want to ensure that when you are on client site that you have the best opportunity to deliver to the highest quality – therefore continuous training is key. As a rapidly growing and evolving business, we offer many opportunities to people who want to learn and stretch themselves. We promote people on merit not tenure. We recognise and reward people for upholding our values and high standards as well as delivering results for our clients and our business. Thought Leadership & Award-Winning Innovation: If you are a focused individual who wants to continually develop and work alongside industry thought leaders, then you can be part of SogetiLabs which is our Think Tank, a network of over 150 technology leaders from Sogeti worldwide. This is our trend lab that looks for new evolutions driven by new technology. Sogetilabs also carry out in-depth international research about current and future trends, give insight into the impact and application of business and consumer technology. SogetiLabs is part of Applied Innovation Exchange, Capgemini Group’s worldwide incubator for innovation. Competitive salary and benefits package: It includes advantageous fringe benefits (Company car, fuel card, meal allowance, tech conferences…).
SOGETI is looking for a talented, driven, and experienced Test Manager to join our company.
By becoming part of the team of our Testing department within SOGETI, you will be involved within a multicultural environment in which you will be able to improve your skills by sharing technical knowledge with your future colleagues, on various platforms.
- To coordinate test activities and test resources on dedicated projects/releases:
- Coordination and management on testing orders. Such as elaborate Test plan and test strategy, define test scenarios, coordinate and monitor test activities, elaborate and present test status reports and ensure reporting and close collaboration with Project Manager;
- Coordinate External Entities (software providers, end users and customers), Test Engineers and Test Environment Managers on specific test orders;
- Coordinate activities of nearshore/offshore test engineers.
- To participate actively in test processes and test efficiency improvement:
- Verification of fulfillment of software requirements;
- Use test automation and improve test automation coverage;
- Coordinate and manage the deployment on test environments with other Test Managers.
- To participate actively in global processes improvement (test infrastructure and tools);
- To participate in test activities and 3rd level support activities.
Your challenge as a Test Manager
- To ensure adequate testing and guarantee requested level of quality;
- To deliver correct effort estimations and check their exactness during and after test cycle;
- To establish deployment plan together with Project Managers, Production and Operation of Market Division;
- To support actively Quality Assurance process within Release/Project;
- To be assign in defects to the responsible teams or external provider;
- To provide effective and timely 3rd level support for applications;
- To suggest regular improvement measures within test organization, tools and methods;
- To be open for new technologies, methods and best practices in testing and deployment;
- To ensure that the test team is involved since the beginning of the project and receive the right level of documentation and trainings;
- To contribute to successful delivery of projects;
- To support the continuous improvement process and propose amelioration measures;
- To support and participate actively into the implementation of Agile, DevOps and continuous integration processes.
Skills & Requirements
And in terms of technical know-how?
- 2-4 years experiences as test manager and/or Project Manager;
- Having experience as tester or developer is an asset;
- Average understanding of complex infrastructure such as highly available and scalable systems;
- Understanding of test management/tracking tools (HP-ALM, Jira);
- Participation in test automation using tools such as Jenkins, NeoLoad, SoapUI, Selenium;
- Basic knowledge of development languages: SQL, Java, Shell scripting, PL/SQL;
- Understanding or experience in Agile, Dev-Ops and continuous integration.
To succeed in your mission you need:
- To have a perfect knowledge of communication and moderation techniques;
- To have experience in problem solving and decision making techniques;
- To be able to work quickly and accurately on a team or individual basis;
- To demonstrate flexibility in handling work;
- To have excellent working level in English and German (both oral and written). French would be considered as an asset.
But above all, the desire to invest yourself in the life and the working atmosphere of a team!
University degree; or any equivalent combination of training, education and experience that demonstrates the ability to perform the duties of the position.
A background check will be requested upon hiring (criminal record, Education degrees, diplomas & certifications).
Job date: Sat, 13 Nov 2021 08:55:11 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Sogeti #Test #Manager #Luxembourg