Solar Field Service Engineer -Malaysia
Job title: Solar Field Service Engineer -Malaysia
Company: Taylor Hopkinson
Job description: Opportunity for an experienced Solar Senior Engineer to join a global leading solar investor and developer company in Malaysia.
- Conducting field services in prepre-commissioning, commissioning, maintenance work, fault diagnosis and repairs.
- Be the point of contact for customers and provide remote support through telephone and email
- Ensuring that the field services comply with the local work health and safety requirements
- Planning and coordinating tasks as well as liaising with other divisions of the business to complete jobs in a timely manner
- Keep a good record of the spare parts/unit inventory, usage and service expenses
- Communicate with the management, sales team, local service partners and customers to support the business development.
- Providing product trainingstrainings to the customers and local service partners
- Travel to China to receive product training at least once a year (subject to travel limitations).
Skills and experiences required:
- Strong understanding of electrical and safety standards and licensed to carry out electrical work
- Good command of English, both speaking and writing
- Excellent and professional telephone customer service skills
- Superior time management and organisational skills
- Be a team player and great attention to detail
- Ability to multimulti-task with excellent follow up skills and attention to detail.
- Responsible for the work and your customer
Skills and experiences preferred:
- Experience in a technical support or customer service role within the solar PVPV industry
- Hands-on experience in PVPV inverterinverter repairs and commissioning.
Job date: Sun, 04 Jul 2021 06:08:05 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Solar #Field #Service #Engineer #Malaysia