Source to Pay Analyst (S2P)
Job title: Source to Pay Analyst (S2P)
Company: TE Connectivity
Job description: At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
TE Connectivity’s Accounting Teams develop, implement and/or maintain one or more accounting systems: Journal entries, General Ledger, Accounts Receivables, Accounts Payable, Revenue Reconciliation, Cash Flows, etc. in accordance with GAAP policies and procedures. They also design operational procedures and processes that meet audit standards and improve efficiency.
What your background should look like:
This position will report to the S2P Process Delivery Supervisor and be a member of S2P teams focused on Travel & Expense, Invoice Processing, Payment Processing, Vendor Management, and other AP activities.
Key responsibilities include:
- Support migration of S2P processes from countries throughout the Americas to San Jose, Costa Rica and prepare S2P related process documentation (process maps and work instructions)
- Handle and resolve escalated Accounts Payable, invoice and payment processing issues
- Answer and resolve vendor and AP workflow queries to ensure timely resolution
- Maintain vendor accounts and reconciliation
- Day to day contact with CG
- Ensure proper processing of internal and 3rd party vendor invoices
- Prepare and process vendor payments
- Maintain communication with vendors and banks
- Execute S2P month end close activities including AP accruals and journal entries
- Execute periodically S2P reporting or upon request KPI’s measurements;
- Ensure compliance with tax and other statutory requirements of the local markets
- Process of accounting and financial data in an accurate and timely manner within S2P area
- Contribute to continuous improvement initiatives within the S2P function, ensuring that improvements are incorporated in the work routine.
- Ensure robust compliance environment with applicable policies, procedures and processes
- Build relationship with key stakeholders including corporate suppliers
- Execute Concur audits and any other Credit Card related processes
Required Qualifications and Experience
- Pursuing a Degree in Finance / Accounting / Business Administration
- 2+ years of experience in a financial shared service center supporting multiple countries / business units.
- 2+ of experience in S2P area, payments and vendor management functions in a shared services environment
- Proficiency in English B2+
Knowledge and Soft Skills:
- Ability to work in culturally diverse teams with many levels of personnel
- Ability to work with deadlines
- Experience with ERPs
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong accounting background
- Excellent analytical skills
- Ability to identify and resolve problems
- Strong communication skills
Values: Integrity, Accountability,Teamwork, Innovation
Escazú, SJ, CR, 10202
Requisition ID: 78868
Function: Finance & Accounting
Location: Escazú, San José
Job date: Sun, 10 Oct 2021 22:47:31 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Source #Pay #Analyst #S2P