Spanish Customer Advisor for Ferries Service – Lisbon, Portugal
Job title: Spanish Customer Advisor for Ferries Service – Lisbon, Portugal
Job description: As a global leader in end-to-end customer experience (CX) products and solutions, Sitel Group® partners with the world’s best-loved brands, from Fortune 500 companies to local startups, to design, build and deliver a competitive edge across all customer touchpoints. With our award-winning culture built on 35+ years of industry-leading experience and commitment to improving the employee experience, we improve business results by pairing innovative design thinking and digital solutions – including self-service, artificial intelligence (AI), automation and data-driven analytics – with the expertise, emotion and empathy of our people to Create Connection. Value Conversation.
O que procura nos candidatos
Come and work with us.
Do you want to help clients to find ferry tickets to extraordinary travels?
Are you Spanish native or fluent with strong English communication skills?
Looking to make your career in a multicultural environment in sunny and happy Lisbon?
So we have the perfect opportunity for you!
Your future project: join our Spanish Customer Support team.
Our client is a ferry travel aggregator service across the globe that provides the most comprehensive portfolio in the Ferries Industry, offering an easy way to look, compare, and book tickets.
As a customer service specialist in this project, your daily responsibilities will include:
- Provide support to users and solve customer queries regarding purchasing tickets through written and phone communication
- Offering solutions to customers in order to help them discover travel possibilities in a fun, easy, and effortless way
- Provide world class support service and offer solutions to our customers by ensuring timely follow-up, closure and feedback
- Meet and exceed our service quality goals, compliance regulations and productivity targets
- Create amazing experience that people value and we are proud of
- Be responsible to follow the direction of management and provide feedback
To succeed in the role, you will need to have:
- Native or proficient level of Spanish (C2)
- Advanced level of English (at least C1) both verbal and written
- Strong communication skills – with excellent phone conversation skills, attentive listening and superior writing skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills with strong attention to detail
- Desire to learn and advance, be a curious investigator and problem solver
- High-speed internet access and appropriate conditions for remote work
- Must hold EU citizenship or valid work permit for Portugal
- Be a local candidate or willing to relocate to sunny Lisbon, Portugal
What’s in it for you? We give our people the tools and the freedom to learn, grow, have fun and be themselves.
- Competitive wages
- Paid professional training
- Employee discounts
- Private healthcare & dental insurance (after six months of employment)
- Growth opportunities through various development programs
- Fun and engaging company-wide initiatives, including our SitelFit wellness program
- Job stability
- Life-long skills and experience
- Excellent work culture
Join the #SitelLife
Our success lies in our diversity, and our differences are our strength. We are an equal opportunity company and we value and respect diversity. You choose where you want to go; we help you get there!
Job date: Sat, 20 Nov 2021 23:22:34 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Spanish #Customer #Advisor #Ferries #Service #Lisbon #Portugal