Spanish-speaking Pharmacovigilance Associate in Budapest
Job title: Spanish-speaking Pharmacovigilance Associate in Budapest
Company: Nordic Jobs Worldwide
Job description: Job Description
Are you a pharmacological expert, a recent graduated in a Science field, or someone with a medical background? We are looking for Spanish native speakers looking to work for one of the world’s largest IT firms in Budapest
The employer is one of the world’s leading IT professional services companies, transforming clients’ business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. We are all over the world, representing the company within Europe with 16 offices. We are an outstanding participant of the Hungarian SSC (Shared Service Center) market since 2008 providing multilingual IT services with almost 1000 employees.
Living in Budapest is pretty great. Expats in Hungary can expect to pay less for food, medicines and cosmetics, and monthly public transport costs and average rent are considerably lower than many countries. Value for money and the opportunity to live well whilst saving money are some of the best reasons to work in Hungary, and you will find the people to be welcoming and accommodating!
ABOUT THE JOB
The Affiliate Pharmacovigilance QC associate is responsible for ensuring compliance with applicable regulations and effective reporting, monitoring interpreting and analyzing of drug safety information and databases. Your mission is quality reviewing the entry of source document information in client database by document the feedback in a quality tracker and maintain the quality data for each case. Also, to analyze common defect and defect trend to maintain the appropriate quality. Elevate the common defects to training team and leads.
- Route information/safety reports to appropriate Department viz. Medical inquiry (MI), Product complaint (PC), Other inquiry (OI)
- Monitoring mailbox, triage for patient safety reports and emails.
- Handling of source document and entering data in client tracking system as per triage criteria. Acknowledge receipt of information as defined by client.
- Assess cases for missing information and initiate Follow up Query Letter.
- Check Case Validity as defined by client.
- Perform initial checks, search database to prevent duplicate entries.
- Ensure that upfront clarification requested in case of data discrepancy in source document.
- Enter safety information in client system and evaluating the safety information for case seriousness and potential upgrade and downgrade for seriousness in follow up cases, evaluate dechallenge-rechallenge.
- Patient Support Program – Source Data Verification; obtain reports from vendor and reconcile data with client application.
- Available after-hours to support the project for operational coverage.
- Translation & Back Translation of patient safety reports within the client SLA.
- Native Level of Spanish + English C1
- Degree in Life Sciences (bachelors or masters) is a MUST, please, only apply if you have a finished diploma
- Flexible, multitasking, dynamic personality, team player attitude
- You have logical thinking, good problem solving skills
- Open for working in shifts
What we offer – Our benefits:
- Competitive salary package + Annual bonus system + Cafeteria package
- In-house trainings
- Company insurance
- Language course reimbursement
- Free medical services (Medicover)
- All You can Move Sportpass + other discount fitness options
- Home office option from anywhere in Hungary
- 40h work week, no weekend work required
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide :
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading language recruitment agency in Europe, matching the most exciting jobs with multilingual talent. Over the past 2 years, we have recruited and helped over 1000 multilingual speakers to their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.
*If you are not contacted within the following 2 weeks, it means we will not proceed further with your application for this position. However, we will keep your CV and contact you for future opportunities that match your profile!
If you are in the market for a cool new job, please reach out to
Job date: Wed, 23 Jun 2021 00:55:32 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Spanishspeaking #Pharmacovigilance #Associate #Budapest