Speedaf Logistics Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Sales Executives
Job title: Speedaf Logistics Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Sales Executives
Company: Speedaf Logistics Nigeria Limited
Job description: Speedaf was established in 2019. We are a joint-venture company invested by Chinese leading express enterprises. Since founded, we continuously expand global network, develop and optimize products, improve customer experience, and introduce IT technologies and equipment to realize automatic operations.
Currently, we are building an intra-Africa and China-Africa service network to support air, sea and road transportation with the aim to be the leading diversified integrated logistics solution provider between China and Africa. By doing so, it will reduce end-to-end logistics costs between China and Africa while providing stable and recognized logistics services to our customers.
Speedaf is localization-oriented, and we believe in creating both opportunities and possibilities of every region we operate in. We work with local teams and understand the needs of customers
. We offer a variety of products and value-added service to cover different commercial or personal scenarios for our customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Sales Executive
Job Locations: Abuja (FCT), Lagos, Anambra, Edo, Kano and Rivers
Employment Type: Part-Time
- Conduct research to identify potential business opportunities and target market for products and services
- Build and maintain positive work relationships with clients to create a rapport that facilitates patronage and generates revenue
- Augments staff performance by providing guidance and solutions to improve sales efficiency
- Develop and implement strategies effective for the extensive sales and distribution of company products.
- Monitor to identify changes in market trends and adjust accordingly
- Communicate with clients to identify their service requirements and facilitate supply
- Employ knowledge of products and services in providing an appropriate response to client enquiries and also in assisting with the resolution of customer issues or complaints
- Review financial records to ensure balanced accounts are maintained
- Apply understanding of market trends/business practices in taking decisions necessary for enhancing the sales process
- Collect, analyze, and interpret sales records to obtain information useful in preparing reports
- Ensure compliance with customer service standards and proper customer relationship management
- Participate in educational workshops and conferences to expand personal network and improve on existing job knowledge.
- First Degree in Marketing or related field
- Three (3) years experience within the Logistic industry.
N150,000 – N200,000 / month.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Expected salary: 150000 – 250000 per month
Job date: Thu, 06 May 2021 01:31:23 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Speedaf #Logistics #Nigeria #Limited #Recruitment #Sales #Executives