SPM/PM in Cosmetic/Skin Care category
Job title: SPM/PM in Cosmetic/Skin Care category
Company: Michael Page
Job description: This role is direct reporting to Marketing Manager. In responsible of driving the growth with collaboration to achieve brand objectives. Capable of strategic planning, and to develop and implement marketing plan and programs, monitor the results and take corrective action. Lead CRM team to drive retention and initiate yearly CRM program.
Our client is a well-known global leading brand in cosmetic/skin care industry. They have a decent team size with abundant marketing resource. They are looking for a Senior Product Manager or Product Manager with solid CRM related experiences.
- ATL & BTL communication plan and execution. Integrated communication and promotion program for product launch, including CRM, sampling, Internet, co-up, promotion, event and animation, and sales support program. To follow up with the detail execution.
- To initiate 360∘launch plan and strategies to meet the launch and corporate objectives. To support sell out objectives by proposing comprehensive launch mix.
- To implement the launch and projects within the given budget.
- To monitor market trend and competitors launch campaign.
- Responsible for developing the product concept and position. To initiate the product concept & Chinese naming, to prepare product fact sheet, product insert, provide new products and launch event mechanism for trade DM
- Develop a timetable for all the strategic launches to ensure that all related programs and materials could be delivered on time.
- To review the launch performance report. To evaluate effectiveness of marketing programs and thus improve future planning.
- To lead CRM team in line with brand goal for retention as well as yearly CRM program, including loyalty program, annual retention events.
- Forecast & stock management
- To responsible for stock forecast, inventory management and take corresponding actions including:
- Improve the forecast accuracy
- Implement FM every month to update the forecast quantity based on the new product launches and promotional programs
- To closely monitor the stock level, novelty shipment, to avoid over stock or out of stock. To take corrective actions whenever there is stock issues
- Strong communication within marketing team, and inter-departmental with sales team, share service functions.
- Control A&P budget and invest on maximum efficiency
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or any related field.
- 8-10 years of successful brand/product management experiences with a top tier brand in Cosmetic or skin care product.
- Successful delivery and execution of above the Line campaign in the relevant industry.
- Good command of both written and spoken English and native Chinese speaker.
- Organisational skills, experience meeting tight deadlines.
- Being caring, considerate, and a team player is a plus to fit in the current team.
- This is a fantastic opportunity to join a market leading Cosmetic/Skin care business in Taiwan and globally.
- There are excellent career prospects and given the recent growth of the business, there will be plenty of opportunities for personal development.
To apply online please click the ‘Apply’ button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact **Jerry Ko** on **+886 2 8729 8244**.
Location: Taipei City
Job date: Sat, 03 Apr 2021 22:59:47 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#SPMPM #CosmeticSkin #Care #category