Sr. CRA – Italy – Home based
Job title: Sr. CRA – Italy – Home based
Job description: Sr. CRA – Italy – Home based
Ref #: 29929
Employment type: Permanent – Full-Time
- Participates in site feasibility and/or pre-trial site assessment visits, providing recommendation from local area about site/investigator selection in collaboration with the trial team
- Acts as primary local company contact for assigned sites for specific trials.
- Attends/participates in investigator meetings as needed.
- Responsible for executing activities within site initiation and start-up, site monitoring, site management and site/study close-out according to internal SOPs/WIs/IFUs and policies.
- Ensures site staff is trained and the corresponding training records are complete and accurate at any time point during all trial phases.
- Contributes to site level recruitment strategy and contingency planning and implementation in partnership with other functional areas to achieve clinical research target.
- Ensures site study supplies (such as Non-IP, lab kits, etc.) are adequate for trial conduct.
- Ensures that all AEs/SAEs/PQCs are reported within the required reporting timelines and documented as appropriate. For AEs/SAEs, ensures that they are consistent with all data collected and with the information in the source documents.
- Maintains complete, accurate and timely data and essential documents in systems utilized for trial management (e.g. CTMS, eTMF/IF, Trial Master Source and Sharepoints).
- May be assigned as a coach and mentor to a less experienced site manager.
- May contribute to process improvement and training.
- Leads and/or participates in special initiatives as assigned.
- May assume additional responsibilities or special initiatives such as Champion or Therapeutic Area Expert.
To be successful in the role, you will have:
- A minimum of a BA/BS degree is required. A degree in a health or science related field is preferred.
- A minimum of 4 years of clinical trial monitoring experience is preferred.
- Must have experience in Clinical Research or equivalent qualification
- Specific therapeutic area experience may be required depending on the position.
- Strong working knowledge of ICH-GCP, company standard operating procedures, local laws and regulations, assigned protocols and associated protocol specific procedures including monitoring guidelines.
- Strong IT skills in appropriate software and company systems. Willingness to travel with occasional overnight stay away from home.
- Proficient in speaking and writing the country language and English.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
Benefits of Working in ICON:
Our success depends on the knowledge, capabilities and quality of our people. That’s why we are committed to developing our employees in a continuous learning culture – one where we challenge you with engaging work and where every experience adds to your professional development.
At ICON, our focus is to provide you with a comprehensive and competitive total reward package that comprises, not only an excellent level of base pay, but also a wide range of variable pay and recognition programs. In addition, our best in class employee benefits, supportive policies and wellbeing initiatives are tailored to support you and your family at all stages of your career – both now, and into the future.
ICON, including subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity and inclusive employer and is committed to providing a workplace free of discrimination and harassment. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please let us know.
Job date: Sat, 03 Jul 2021 05:02:38 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#CRA #Italy #Home #based