Sr. Legal Counsel Russia&CIS
Job title: Sr. Legal Counsel Russia&CIS
Job description: Main responsibilities:
- Independently drafting, editing, and negotiating contracts including contracts for Sales and Services, and HCP Events, Consultancy, direct and indirect procurement, bids and tenders support, and Non-Disclosure Agreements.
- Providing effective, business- focused, consistent and timely legal services for the divisions, including advisory and contractual support for channels partners and assisting in product liability.
- Advising the business on laws, regulations and ASP policies.
- Assisting with the development of training for business partners to advance business needs and compliance initiatives.
- Providing training and education for stakeholders to ensure proper functioning and transparency of contractual and other processes.
- Supporting development and improvement of templates.
- Providing accurate information and research to the ASP AGC International and other members of the Legal & Compliance Department regarding laws and regulations.
- Liaising with other members of the EMEA Legal and Compliance Team.
- Supporting pan-EMEA Legal projects and activities as required.
- Reporting on activities, risks and opportunities, as appropriate.
- Keeping abreast of developments in the legal & compliance environment across Russia and CIS countries.
- Minimum of 8 years’ professional legal experience acquired both in an international law firm combined with 2 to 4 years in the medical device industry (must).
- Fluent Russian and English
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Demonstrates a commitment to integrity and accountability.
- Outstanding ethical, professional and positive demeanor, interpersonal skills, judgment and ability to communicate at all levels of the corporate organization.
- Possesses ability to convey legal concepts in a simple manner.
- Team player with the ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams.
- Excellent analytical and drafting skills.
- Well-organized, detail-oriented, and able to manage numerous projects and conflicting demands in a fast-paced environment.
is a global family of more than 20 industry-leading industrial growth and technology companies, united by a shared purpose: to make the world stronger, safer, and more effective by providing essential technology for the people who accelerate progress. Here, you get the excitement of a “startup” with the stability and predictability of an organization strongly grounded in its roots and with a proven track record of growth. There’s no limit to what you can learn, or the impact you can make: for you, for us, for growth.
Come join our team at Advanced Sterilization Products (ASP) and be part of a global leader in infection prevention solutions for the healthcare industry. With advanced products, technologies, and workflows for medical sterilization and disinfection, ASP is dedicated to defending the lives of patients, families, healthcare workers, providers, and communities. Add your talent to our extraordinary team and help us in our mission to make healthcare safer for everyone. ASP is based in Irvine, California with core sites in Everett, Washington and Schaffhausen, Switzerland plus many more offices around the world.
Job date: Fri, 24 Sep 2021 03:12:00 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Legal #Counsel #RussiaCIS