Sr Manager Procurement – Mining – East Indonesia (Expat Only)
Job title: Sr Manager Procurement – Mining – East Indonesia (Expat Only)
Company: Michael Page
- Develop, prepare, implement and emphasis procurement & contract policy, procedure, and system, and monitor the synergy of company procedures with its suppliers
- Ensure purchase of goods is implemented through an effective purchase and stocks approval especially in terms of cost, quality, quantity, guarantee and availability
- Provide direction and coordination with the Business Process Group regarding the development, implementation and updating of the supply and transport consolidation modules of the SAP materials management system
- Develop contract plans and strategies based on user department contracting requirements and provide regular progress status reports of all contracting activities
- Give work group direction, resolve problems, prepare schedules and set deadlines to ensure timely completion of sourcing, purchasing, expediting, shipping, importation, distribution and payment of goods, commodities, equipment and materials procured throughout the department.
- Manage approval of suppliers stocks and administration activities related to compliance with government regulations, interaction, claim, guarantee, return and repair (of goods), hazardous materials management, payment, correspondence, meeting review, taxes, insurance, obligations, etc
- Ensure timely and professional services for end user departments in preparing and evaluating tender, negotiation with tender companies, provide recommendation to management for approval, commercial public administration and complete existing requests.
- Manage contract and contractor administrative matters relating to Government regulatory compliance and interaction, claims, disputes, invoicing/payments, correspondence, review meetings, back charges, taxes, insurance, liability, indemnities, bonds and retentions.
- Provide specific focus and compliance to contract management and contractor activities with respect to company standards for health safety and loss control, environmental management, external relations and local business initiatives and support.
- Approve all requests for contracts and execute all contracts on behalf of company group.
Strategic Procurement Only for expatriate with strong mining background
- Bachelor Degree in business, law, engineering, supply chain or equivalent
- Post Graduate Degree or other International Certifications in Supply Chain Management
- Have middle level operational inspector certificate (POM) or qualifications certificate recognized by KaIT (Chief Mines Inspector) in accordance with level of position
- An expatriate with minimum 15 years of experience in procurement, logistics, and contract management with a minimum 8 years working experience in a managerial position
- Willing to be based in West Nusa Tenggara
- Background and experience in developing strategic long term project planning and relationship building
- Sound understanding of relevant Indonesian business, legal system, company law, immigration, manpower, tax, importation, mines and energy regulations
- Well refined presentation building and presentation skills in both English and Bahasa Indonesia
- Full understanding of effective supply chain business processes, procedures and technology
- Sound understanding of the International and Indonesian business, legal system, company law, Immigration, manpower, tax, importation, mines and energy regulations
Our client is a leading mining company. A well respected player boasting a strong track record historically, they are a premium brand in the industry. Consequently, they are looking to bring on board a Senior Manager Procurement (only for expatriate) who can assist the business at a time of rapid growth and make a key contribution to the business
- Opportunity to join one of the most renowned MNC
- Drive and implement improvement initiatives across the organization
Location: Nusa Tenggara Barat
Job date: Thu, 20 May 2021 02:40:29 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Manager #Procurement #Mining #East #Indonesia #Expat