Sr Project Engineer
Job title: Sr Project Engineer
Job description: Careers that change
lives together, farther away.
Together, we will change health care around the world. Join us in our Mission to relieve pain, restore health, and extend life. Let’s work together to address health care needs and improve patient lives, optimize costs and efficiency. By providing quality care at the lowest possible cost, we will succeed as a company and assume the future of health care.
Medtronic Dominican Republic is looking for our next “Sr. PD Project Engineer”, you will be responsible for all activities related to manages the projects identified and approved from their conceptual phase to their execution, using appropriate tools that guarantee a robust implementation, efficiently reaching the project objectives.
A day’s work.
Within the responsibilities as ” Sr. Project Engineer”, you will have:
- Leads or leverages cross functional teams to evaluate, develop and manage projects for new product development and ongoing lifecycle management of products, processes and therapies.
- Oversees and manages the operational aspects of ongoing projects and serves as liaison between project management and planning, project team, and line management.
- Manages the development and implementation process of a company’s products and services involving departmental or cross-functional teams focused on the delivery of new or existing products and processes.
- Reviews status of projects and budgets; manages schedules and prepares status reports.
- Monitors the project from initiation through delivery.
- Assesses project issues and develops resolutions to meet productivity, quality, and client-satisfaction goals and objectives.
- Develops mechanisms for monitoring project progress and for intervention and problem solving with project managers, line managers, and clients.
- Gathers requirements, works on requirements planning, requirements elicitation and requirements management to ensure they meet demands of project’s key stakeholders.
Communicates with stakeholders, obtains stakeholder engagement to ensure the end products or processes will solve the business problems.
- University Degree in Industrial Engineering or related careers.
- Post Grade or Master degree (preferable).
- Bilingual (English/Spanish).
- Certifications as PMP and Green Belt (preferable).
- Project Management Knowledge and Experience.
- Knowledge of GMP, FDA and/or ISO regulations.
- Advanced handling of MS Office.
- Management of AutoCAD, Solidworks and Minitab (preferable).
Minimum of 4 years of relevant experience related to the role, or advanced degree with a minimum of 2 years relevant experience.
Analytical thinking, Decision making, Communication skills, Develop and work relationships in the matrix, Teamwork, Manage changes, Continuous improvement, Analysis and Problem Solving, Initiative, Integrity, Interpersonal Skills, Attention to Details, Sense of Urgency, Accountability & Leadership.
Competitive Salary, Performance Bonus, Transport, Supplemental Insurance, Lunch Grant, Training & Development, Life Insurance, School Bonus, Option Buy MDT Shares, among others.
- Location: San Isidro Free Zone, Santo Domingo Este. Dominican Republic
- Business Hours: Regular, 08:00 am to 05:00 pm
Together, we can change health care around the world. At Medtronic, we push the boundaries of what technology, therapies, and services can do to help relieve pain, restore health, and extend life.
We challenge ourselves and others to make tomorrow better than yesterday. It’s what makes this an exciting, challenging and rewarding workplace. We want to accelerate and advance our ability to create meaningful innovations, but we will only succeed with the right people on our team. Help us shape the future.
Physical work requirements
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this position, but do not constitute an exhaustive list of all the required responsibilities and skills of this position. The physical demands described within the one-day work section are representative of what an employee must fulfill in order to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations can be made to allow people with disabilities to perform essential functions.
Medtronic’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, nationality, citizenship, physical disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, state with respect to public assistance, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
- Posting Date: Jul 19, 2021
- Travel: Yes,
Location: Santo Domingo
Job date: Wed, 21 Jul 2021 01:16:42 GMT
Apply for the job now!