Strategic Account Manager, Healthcare Solutions & Partnerships-Switzerland Job
Job title: Strategic Account Manager, Healthcare Solutions & Partnerships-Switzerland Job
Company: Boston Scientific
Job description: Strategic Account Manager Switzerland
for the Healthcare Solution & Partnerships Business Unit
Purpose and Passion • Comprehensive Benefits • Life-Work Integration • Community • Career Growth
At Boston Scientific, you will find a collaborative culture driven by a passion for innovation that keeps us connected on the most essential level. With determination, imagination and a deep caring for human life, we’re solving some of the most important healthcare industry challenges. Together, we’re one global team committed to making a difference in people’s lives around the world. This is a place where you can find a career with meaningful purpose—improving lives through your life’s work.
Healthcare Solutions & Partnerships team is to help establish Boston Scientific as a leading healthcare Solutions provider. This is achieved by engaging in long-term partnerships with customers, providing them with products, services and solutions which are differentiated and tailored to their needs.
Reporting to the HS&P Central & Eastern Cluster Business Unit Director, the Strategic Account Manager develops, maintains and expands relationships with strategically important large customers (especially group purchasing entities and their members), achieving sales quota and achieving assigned account objectives. The Strategic Account Manager represents the entire range of Boston Scientific’s products and solutions to the dedicated customers, while leading the customer account planning cycle and ensuring that the customers’ needs, and expectations are met by the company.
To do this effectively, this position is tasked with driving strategic account management collaboration across the company’s six different business divisions to ensure there is a single coherent solution and engagement strategy in place for these key customers. Additionally, the Strategic Account Manager is responsible to drive the sales and technical deal process of Boston Scientific’s ADVANTICS Solutions portfolio, especially digital health and digital supply chain technologies.
Additionally, they will act as the country lead for Healthcare Solutions & Partnerships and represent the business unit on the Country Leadership Team
You will be responsible for:
- Establishing professional relationships internally and within assigned key customers, developing, and reinforcing relationships at C-Suite level.
- Reviewing market analyses to determine customer needs, volume potential, price schedules, discount rates, and developing sales strategies to accommodate the goals of the company.
- Proactively leading the Strategic account mapping and planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets and critical milestones for a mid- term period.
- Co-ordinating involvement of Boston’s divisions and functions within the focus accounts in order to meet account performance objectives and customer expectations.
- Coordinating Account Teams in responding to tenders and negotiations, guaranteeing a pan-Boston Scientific strategy to our various commercial responses.
- Coordinating Account Teams in executing and delivering against commercial agreements with accounts of focus, guaranteeing profitable growth of Boston Scientific book of business.
- Selling of our ADVANTICS™ portfolio of Services & Solutions, building robust long-term partnerships with accounts of focus.
- Meeting assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned accounts.
- Maintaining awareness of industry trends and their impact on country sales activities.
- Strong experience in a strategic selling, capital equipment selling or a strategic account management position in Healthcare
- Proven experience of influential leadership role within a matrix organization
- Demonstrate passion for Customers (80% client facing job)
- Understands the local healthcare ecosystem
- A good balance of strategic mindset and pragmatic approach when it comes to manage accounts
- Excellent Sales acumen, familiar with long race/ long-term / continuous engagement sales cycle
- Exemplary team spirit, values success through collective achievement
- Structured, rigorous in reporting
- Inspiring and engaging in communication, internally and externally
- Create trustful environments, internally and with clients
- Fluency in English and German, French a plus
- Willing to travel extensively within the region
- Background in Healthcare sector is a must, experience with Medical Devices is a plus
We consider each application with care. Send us your resume today!
Does this sound like you? Are you looking to join an exciting opportunity? Then do not hesitate to apply now!
Job date: Tue, 20 Jul 2021 22:18:02 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Strategic #Account #Manager #Healthcare #Solutions #PartnershipsSwitzerland #Job