Strategic Cloud Architect RISE Finland
Job title: Strategic Cloud Architect RISE Finland
Job description: COMPANY DESCRIPTION
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
As a Strategic Cloud Architect in the newly established RISE with SAP unit , you will have a pivotal and often leading role in a customer engagement team that builds a clear pathway for our customer’s journey from on-premise into the cloud. You will be overseeing the customer’s SAP technical landscape and migration plan, bringing together knowledge of Hyperscaler services and SAP’s solution portfolio.
Your focus will be on building customer technical architectures and roadmaps to their target cloud landscape, liaising with SAP experts, running technical assessment workshops with the cloud delivery team, and ensuring a clear migration path to successful cloud adoption.
For this role we are looking for highly experienced SAP technology architects to bolster the business who have extensive knowledge and experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Overview of Hyperscaler (Azure, AWS, GCP) technical architectures across IaaS, SaaS, and PaaS services, with the ability to guide customers around current “best practice” methodologies.
- In-depth understanding of hyperscaler commercial models, and cost optimisation strategies
- Understanding of application managed services, with the ability to accurately identify and articulate customer managed service requirements to ensure successful adoption
- Strong understanding of all aspects of cloud security (such as shared responsibility, application security, network security, identity management, identity provisioning, and roles-based access)
- Development of customer cloud adoption & migration strategies (including data)
- Ability to apply product & technology knowledge to improve customer adoption of SAP products, and the customer experience
- Act as an internal subject matter expert for all hyperscaler related activities
- Work with other key areas within SAP to develop and support cross-training/up-skilling as and where required
- Work with SAP technical partners to ensure a consistent approach to customer technical engagement and architecture
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP’S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: or , APJ: , EMEA: ).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Location: Espoo, Helsinki
Job date: Thu, 27 May 2021 07:04:54 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Strategic #Cloud #Architect #RISE #Finland