Student Intern, Business Systems (Position can be anywhere in Canada)
Job title: Student Intern, Business Systems (Position can be anywhere in Canada)
Company: CMHC – SCHL
Job description: Help make a difference for Canadians. CMHC’s is that by 2030, everyone in Canada has a home that they can afford and that meets their needs. All of our programs and activities support this singular goal.
Be part of an inclusive workplace. Diversity and Inclusion guides everything we do at CMHC. We’re taking to eliminate racism and embed equity into our culture, processes, programs, and policies so that they reflect the lived experiences of all Canadians.
Join the Office of the People and Strategy Team, where we have the focus, the people and the voice to achieve our aspiration, which is to make housing affordable for everyone in Canada. In this role, you will be responsible in identifying, classifying and mapping database data elements from SAP SuccessFactors. Furthermore, you will also be asked to provide support on report creation within the product.
We are currently hiring for a full-time Student Intern for a 4-month Fall term (September – December).
- Lead the complete data identification of learning management system (LMS) data tables. Assist with data maintenance and testing of data related tasks.
- Participate in data validation and quality control checks.
- Use data analytics tools (Power BI, Python, etc) in collaboration with senior staff, to assess efficiency.
- Lead the development and documentation of the complete data mapping of the learning management system (LMS).
- Collaborate with stakeholders for schema of validation.
- Provide analytical support for the creation of analytical reports.
- Pursuing an undergraduate degree in information technology, business administration or a related field.
- Good understanding of SQL database knowledge and programming techniques; good understanding of database schemas; excellent skills in MS excel.
- Oral and written communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment and learn new processes and solutions.
- Strong abilities in detail oriented tasks and client focused deliverables.
- Masters common programming concepts and has experience with programming procedures and algorithms.
Posting closing date: Note, the competition may remain active until filled.
CMHC values diverse backgrounds and experience and welcomes non-Canadians who are eligible to work in Canada to apply!
We sincerely thank all candidates for their interest, however, please note that only applicants selected for further consideration will be contacted. If selected for an interview or testing, please advise us if you require an accommodation.
Job Requisition ID: 5840
Travel Requirement: Travel not required
Office Location: Calgary (AB); Halifax (NS); Montreal (QC); Ottawa (ON); Toronto (ON); Vancouver (BC)
Location: Calgary, AB
Job date: Thu, 24 Jun 2021 05:44:16 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Student #Intern #Business #Systems #Position #Canada