Supplier Engineer II Job
Job title: Supplier Engineer II Job
Company: Boston Scientific
Job description: Location: Coyol, Alajuela (CR-A), Costa Rica (CR)
Hiring Manager: Aaron Eduardo Valverde Avalos
Recruiter: Raquel Alvarado Munoz
About the Role:
An intermediate engineering level between entry level and qualified engineer. Evaluates, selects, and applies standard engineering techniques, procedures, and criteria, using judgment in making minor adaptations and modifications. Assignments have clear and specified objectives and require the investigation of a limited number of variables. Act as liaison between materials and other groups in resolving problems encountered in the supply chain.
Your Responsibilities Include:
- Participates in large scale projects or leads smaller scale projects under guidance from senior engineering staff. Competent in the use of all relevant business tools including material qualification activities (AA/FA), NCEP process, and all required PDM activity.
- Participates in project teams cooperating with cross functional team members to qualify and improve supplier processes. Plans, schedules, conducts or coordinates detailed phases of the engineering work in a part of a major project or in a total project of moderate scope.
- Interfaces with suppliers with support from commodity team members to support investigation of supplied material issues or supply constraints.
- Execute NCEP/CAPA investigations to determine and address root cause for defective components at receiving inspection. Support NCEP/CAPA investigations where defects in supplied materials are identified elsewhere in production. Support product complaint investigation where supplied material is a potential root cause. Uses basic statistical tools where appropriate. Proficiency in report writing skills.
What We’re Looking For:
Materials, Machanical, Electromechanical, Electronic, Electrical Industrial or equivalent experience. * English Level desired: B2 (70% – 79%).
- Desired knowledge: Tools (Statistics, Technical Manuals, Kaizen,Six Sigma), Process Improvement.
- At least 2 years of experience in similar position.
- Or equivalent combination of educaton and experience
Requisition ID: 484383
As a leader in medical science for more than 40 years, we are committed to solving the challenges that matter most – united by a deep caring for human life. Our mission to advance science for life is about transforming lives through innovative medical solutions that improve patient lives, create value for our customers, and support our employees and the communities in which we operate. Now more than ever, we have a responsibility to apply those values to everything we do – as a global business and as a global corporate citizen.
So, choosing a career with Boston Scientific (NYSE: BSX) isn’t just business, it’s personal. And if you’re a natural problem-solver with the imagination, determination, and spirit to make a meaningful difference to people worldwide, we encourage you to apply and look forward to connecting with you!
Job date: Wed, 07 Jul 2021 03:15:56 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Supplier #Engineer #Job