Supply Chain Coordinator, Italy Logistics Operations
Job title: Supply Chain Coordinator, Italy Logistics Operations
Job description: We are more than just one of the largest energy companies in the world. ExxonMobil is a place where we believe people should think independently, take initiative, grow to their full potential and help shape the future of energy. Diversity drives innovation and we are committed to providing inclusive workplaces where everyone can thrive, regardless of their background. The safety and wellbeing of our employees is at the heart of everything we do. We build skills and competencies through training and work experiences in a wide range of assignments. With a long history of industry leadership and cutting edge innovation, we are committed to addressing the dual challenge facing society today: to meet the world’s growing demand for energy while reducing environmental impacts, including the risk of climate change.
Our Global Business Center (GBC) in Budapest was established in 2004, and our diverse and multinational workforce of over 2,000 fellow colleagues has been powering ExxonMobil’s global businesses ever since. We are proud to work in an inclusive, safe, and vibrant work environment, and provide exciting long term career opportunities for our employees – with a commitment to professional development, personal growth and career progression.
Come and pursue a career in Fuels & Lubricants (F&L) department. As a…
Supply Chain Coordinator, Italy Logistics Operations
In Italy we are refining fuel products in the Trecate refinery and move high amounts of volume through our supply chain from the refinery to our terminals and customers mainly via truck pick up, ships, and rail tankers and pipelines every single day. This is not a simple operation, delays cause disruption impacting supply reliability, customer experience, and eventually the bottom line.
We satisfy the needs and add value to our customers and consumers through our wholesale fuels channel to hypermarkets, industrial customers, resellers, and our network of branded service stations. We’re also present in the LPG, Aviation, Marine and Asphalt businesses. Our product line includes ADO, mogas, jet fuel, heating oil, bunker fuel, and asphalts.
Supply Chain Coordinators are monitoring inventories and product demand, and execute product movement downstream of the refineries into and out of terminal tankage for a set of products and method of delivery ensuring that customers receive their product in time.
THE ROLE WILL YOU PLAY IN OUR TEAM
- Monitor and execute product movement from origin facilities to destination tankage, issue loading and discharge orders.
- Respond to and manage customer inquiries and complaints.
- Communicate supply shortages, technical disruptions to customers.
- Work with the customer to define alternate loading locations; assist in shifting / scaling volumes as necessary.
- Manage inventories to meet agreed operating targets appropriate stock levels.
- Interface with key logistics partners to ensure effective operations.
- Document movement in SAP.
- Coordinate with Refineries, Sales and Trading and Exchange partners to forecast and plan supply / demand balances, trigger buy / sell signals to optimizers and traders.
- Communicate supply disruptions and unplanned events to Refineries, Terminals, Sales & Trading, Optimization as needed, assesses and implements mitigating steps (i.e. product downgrades, convenience exchanges, customer diversions).
- Ensure understanding and compliance with applicable customs regulations, with import-export documentation requirements.
- Support refinery, and terminal volume growth initiatives and projects.
- Understand customer needs to deliver the right service and bring insights that could drive additional value.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR
- BS or Master’s degree preferably in logistics, business administration, economics or engineering.
- Experience in logistics is an advantage.
- Adaptable to changing priorities and able to work under high pressure and pace.
- Ability to make prompt decisions sometimes with limited information.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work in a multi-cultural organization.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Professional working proficiency in English and Italian.
WHAT AWAITS YOU
Attractive salary & benefits package.
Long term career perspective & range of opportunities at one of the largest companies in the world.
Variety of benefits supporting your health & wellbeing (e.g. life insurance, private health insurance contribution, private pension fund contribution).
Flex Your Day opportunity, providing flexibility around where and when you work.
Relocation assistance for candidates from abroad.
Programs for parents & wellness elements (e.g. refreshments, ergo stretch breaks).
Inspiring and diverse working teams.
Interesting, stimulating work environment in an international atmosphere.
Opportunities to enhance communication and language skills, job specific and broader trainings.
STAY CONNECTED WITH US
Learn more at our
Like us on
Nothing in this material is intended to override the corporate separateness of local entities. Exxon Mobil Corporation has numerous affiliates, many with names that include, but are not limited to, ExxonMobil, Exxon, Esso and Mobil. For convenience and simplicity in this Site, those terms and terms like corporation, company, our, we and its, are sometimes used as abbreviated references to specific affiliates or affiliate groups. Abbreviated references describing global or regional operational organizations and global or regional business lines are also sometimes used for convenience and simplicity. Similarly, ExxonMobil has business relationships with thousands of customers, suppliers, governments, and others. For convenience and simplicity, words like venture, joint venture, partnership, co-venture, and partner are used to indicate business relationships involving common activities and interests, and those words may not indicate precise legal relationships.
Job date: Sun, 25 Jul 2021 00:29:59 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Supply #Chain #Coordinator #Italy #Logistics #Operations