SVP: Human Resources (Mining / Executive / HR / IR / SABPP / Strategic) – North West, South Africa
Job title: SVP: Human Resources (Mining / Executive / HR / IR / SABPP / Strategic) – North West, South Africa
Company: CA Global
Job description: Reference Number: 489 2405 MHU
Our client is a leading multinational mining client who requires an SVP: Human Resources to be in charge of multiple operations across the country. This is a strategic role forming part of EXCO.
- Formulate a strategy and an implementation plan for the Human Resource disciplines in consultation with the Leadership Team.
- Develop an Industrial Relations Strategy that will support co-determination as the strategic intent
- Align the Human Resource Strategy with the business strategy, goals and objectives.
- Identify and interpret related legislation and its impact on the Human Resources disciplines and ensure compliance
- Develop a Strategic Workforce plan that will look at future needs aligned to organisational goals
- Drive and support the SABPP Standards that will ensure the HR capability meets both national and international standards
- Ensure Human Resource data integrity and credibility to inform strategic business decision-making
- Actively ensure that Strategic HR support Country specific legislation to ensure license to operate such as BBBEE in South Africa
- Re-design and implement an integral blend of transactional, transitional and strategic HR operating models to enhance employee experience that is responsive and trust enabling
- Personal future-ready leadership status: Personal leadership with strong future ready competence is the most critical success factor for securing a values-based organisational culture.
- Support the culture growth programme per segment as it pertains to empowered employees
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- NQF 8 (Post graduate Diploma / Honours Degree / Professional Qualification Degree) in Human Resources, Industrial Psychology, or related field.
- Business qualified advantageous
- Membership of a professional body highly regarded
- At least 12 years’ experience in a related position, of which 7 years should have been at a senior management level or experience in a functional/specialist area.
- Must have experience in a similar role for a large mining company
- Medically fit to work in the specific business area.
- Clear security screening record.
- Valid driver’s license (if applicable).
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Permanent position
- Attractive salary package on offer
Location: North West
Job date: Wed, 26 May 2021 07:23:08 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#SVP #Human #Resources #Mining #Executive #SABPP #Strategic #North #West #South #Africa