Sweden Regional Operations IT Lead
Job title: Sweden Regional Operations IT Lead
Job description: SWEDEN REGIONAL OPERATIONS IT LEAD
Would you like to apply your expertise to impact the operations in a company that follows the science and turns ideas into life changing medicines? If so, AstraZeneca might just have the job for you! Join us at a crucial stage of our journey in becoming a digital and data-led enterprise.
AstraZeneca is a global, innovation-driven BioPharmaceutical business that focuses on the discovery, development and commercialisation of prescription medicines for some of the world’s most serious disease. But we’re more than one of the world’s leading pharmaceutical companies.
At AstraZeneca we’re dedicated to being a Great Place to Work. Where you are empowered to push the boundaries of science and unleash your entrepreneurial spirit. There’s no better place to make a difference to medicine, patients and society. An inclusive culture that champions diversity and collaboration. Always committed to lifelong learning, growth and development.
ABOUT OUR IT TEAM
Here our work has a direct impact on patients – transforming our ability to develop life-changing medicines. We empower the business to perform at its peak and lead a new way of working, combining cutting-edge science with leading digital technology platforms and data. All with a passion to impact lives through data, analytics, AI, machine learning and more.
It’s a dynamic and challenging environment to work in – but that’s why we like it. There are countless opportunities to learn and grow, whether that’s exploring new technologies in hackathons, or transforming the roles and work of colleagues, forever. This is your chance to be part of a team that has the backing to innovate, disrupt an industry and change lives.
ABOUT THE ROLE?
The Sweden Regional Operations IT Lead will use their extensive experience, pharmaceutical and non-pharmaceutical industry intelligence and an in-depth understanding of business processes and priorities to build and deliver an integrated roadmap to digitally transform the region. The role will develop strategic relationships at the highest levels, identifying ways for IT to partner with all part of the region, and drive outcomes which exceed business objectives. This role and team will lead the identification of business problems, lead the development of business cases, ensure delivery excellence, and exploit investments to create maximum value. The key focus will be on driving the highest impact business outcomes and exploitation of global platforms, capabilities, and architecture. The IT Regional Lead will be primary accountable for all IT performance for the region. This role works closely with OpsIT Global Capabilities partners to orchestrate and plan effective deployment of global solutions into regions and sites, including local requirements, dependencies, etc.
Function / Team / Location
- The IT Regional Lead will be a member of the Regional Leadership Team, covering all teams, business processes and systems across the region.
- The role will also be part of the OPsIT LT
- The role will be located within the region close to other key stakeholders.
- 10+ direct reports but will also manage others through an extensive matrix management structure.
- The key stakeholders for this role are the Regional VP and Regional Leadership Team.
- The role will work closely with Global IT Functions, Capabilities, Architecture, Analytics and Support teams.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED?
- Rich experience of bio-pharma industry
- Experience of identification and implementation of innovative technology solutions
- Evidence of leading and developing innovative solutions
- Experience of defining the business strategies and influencing the vision of senior leaders
- Experience of leading high value business cases & mobilising high value investments
- Experience in managing, developing and leading virtual teams
- A proven track record of delivering results
- Strong knowledge leading edge trends (for example Industry 4.0) relevant for adoption and implementation of technology / digital solutions
- Experience in GxPs or other regulated environment
- Strong influencing, networking and team working skills
- Able to manage negotiations, expectations, and solutions across complex global teams
WHY JOIN US?
We’re a network of entrepreneurial self-starters who contribute to something far bigger. There’s a diversity of expertise in our Technology group that’s unique to AstraZeneca – it allows us to dive deep into
exploring new leading-edge technology. We enable AstraZeneca to perform at its peak by delivering world-class technology and data solutions, unlocking the potential of science. We optimise and evolutionise AstraZeneca by maximising efficiencies and finding new ways to drive productivity. From automation to data simplification.
A place to be open and transparent – we speak up, think creatively and share ideas. Our diverse contributions help us to make better decisions. But we have a constant drive to innovate, and an appreciation for high standards. It takes challenging the status quo to add value in our ever-evolving environment. We love it here because put simply, we make a meaningful impact.
Technology at AstraZeneca is a home for purposeful disruptors!
WHERE CAN I FIND OUT MORE?
Our Social Media, Follow AstraZeneca on LinkedIn
Follow AstraZeneca on Facebook
Follow AstraZeneca on Instagram
Competitive salary & benefits on offer.
Open Date: 01/09/2021
Close Date: 21/09/2021
Date Posted 28-Sep-2021
Closing Date 09-Oct-2021
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements.
Job date: Thu, 30 Sep 2021 07:52:26 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Sweden #Regional #Operations #Lead