Systems Administrator – Australia – TS/SCI Poly
Job title: Systems Administrator – Australia – TS/SCI Poly
Company: CACI International
Job description: Systems Administrator – Australia – TS/SCI Poly
Job Category: Information Technology
Time Type: Full time
Minimum Clearance Required to Start: TS/SCI with Polygraph
Employee Type: Regular-Long Term Assignment
Percentage of Travel Required: Up to 10%
Type of Travel: Local
CACI Enterprise IT Operations has an opportunity for a fully cleared Systems Administrator to support a large, complex IT enterprise program in Australia.
What You’ll Get to Do:
In this varied role as a Systems Administrator, you will be responsible for resolving IT hardware and software infrastructure (servers, network, security, etc..) issues using systems analysis techniques and procedures to ensure appropriate function of hardware, software or system functional specifications.
More about your role:
- Analyze, troubleshoot and resolve issues with IT infrastructure including user systems, servers, storage, and network connectivity.
- Provide system administration for a EU2 stack for assigned infrastructure and establish and maintain security as it relates to users.
- Apply security patches and operating systems upgrades to ensure the security and integrity of the technical environment.
- Manage the DHCP/DNS in the current Windows enterprise environment.
- Support new infrastructure projects and supports desktop maintenance and support including replacement and upgrades.
- Manage print server devices. Maintains all configuration documentation for the assigned infrastructure.
- Perform work and log updates using ServiceNow ticketing system.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
- Bachelors degree in a technical discipline and 5 years of related experience. Additional experience may be substituted for degree.
- Current TS/SCI Polygraph Clearance
- Active Directory experience including DHCP, DNS and GPO
- Varied technical experience to include LAN/CAN, Telephony and VTC
- Demonstrated experience providing second/third tier Microsoft Windows Support
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and a team player mindset.
- Experience providing customer service either desk side or remote (via phone or email)
- Knowledge of ticketing systems.
Current Security Certifications (Security+, Network+, CEH, CISSP, or equivalent)
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- MS Exchange
What We Can Offer You:
– We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
– Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
– We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
– We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
– For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
Company Overview: At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Location: Northern Territory
Job date: Sun, 19 Sep 2021 04:31:07 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Systems #Administrator #Australia #TSSCI #Poly