Systems Engineer – Indonesia
Job title: Systems Engineer – Indonesia
Job description: Job Description:
- Able to establish and maintain customer relationships at the executive and/or technical decision maker level
- Work closely with the sales team, and provide pre-sales support and technical consultancy to customers
- Provide specific solutions/technology/product/technical and sales support for accounts in assigned territory
- Responsible to understudy customer requirements, environment and challenges and able to propose/provide security solution design and implementation solutions to clients
- Responsible for carrying out presales function in solution offerings (proposal, solution demo, presentation, build-up PoC test cases)
- Responsible for answering the customer on issues ranging from features, specifications and functionality to integration
- Strategically position Fortinet with other technologies sold by Partners
- Conversant with networking, applications and solutions
- Participate in preparing tender documents and proposals, RFPs, RFIs, Tech Spec
- Perform Proof of Concept (PoC) to customers
- Provide localized technical enablement to partner’s pre-sales and post-sales technical resources
- Work closely and provide technical support assistance to our customers
- Provide a technical workshop and joint planning session with strategic customers
- Provide regular reporting of account engagement progress on a weekly basis
- At least 7 years of experience in networking and application security
- Typically, 3 years of experience in technical consultative selling and account management
- Certifications such as CCNP/CCIE/CISSP/CISA/CEH/NSE4-5 is preferred
- Experience with security products such as Firewall, IDS/IPS, Email Security Gateway, Network Access Control (NAC), Application Security, SIEM and UEBA
- Demonstrable experience with systems installation, configuration, and administration of routers/switches, UNIX Linux and Windows-based systems (prior Active Director LDAP experience desirable)
- Strong understanding of networking technologies such as Routing (BGP, OSPF, RIP), Switching, and SD-WAN
- Knowledge of competitors solutions and selling strategies
- Experience of modern datacenter implementation, containerization or public cloud security & infrastructure
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills (in English)
- Team-player and interpersonal skills required
Fortinet is an equal opportunity employer.
We will only notify shortlisted candidates.
Fortinet will not entertain any unsolicited resumes, please refrain from sending them to any Fortinet employees or Fortinet email aliases. Should any Agency submit any resumes to Fortinet, these resumes if considered, will be assumed to have been given by the Agency free of any related fees/charges.
Job date: Wed, 13 Oct 2021 22:12:09 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Systems #Engineer #Indonesia