Systems Engineer (Telco) – Turkey
Job title: Systems Engineer (Telco) – Turkey
Job description: Job Description: Systems Engineer – Telco MSP Solutions
Location – Istanbul, Turkey
The Systems Engineer for Telco MSP Solutions & Multi-Cloud Security is responsible for establishing relationships with Telco/MSP & Large-Scale Enterprises on behalf of Fortinet as well as maintaining and growing business with install base partners/customers.
This role will provide pre-sales support to the Account Management team for the breadth of Fortinet’s capabilities, with specific focus on Telco, MSP (Managed Service Providers) & Multi-Cloud Security Solutions.
We would need the selected candidate to have a strong technical expertise and background covering competitive insights.
From an outside perspective, this will look smooth and consistent to our partners/customers/prospects.
· Whilst security vendor experience is desirable for our high growth ambition, the role candidate must possess the following skills/experience/qualities because they will be engaging with our future partner/prospects/customers and selling the future of SDDC and Telco/MSP concepts:
o Overall strong technical expertise with good communication skills
o Qualified and expertise in Telco environments, Software-Defined concepts and Managed Services
o Understanding of current and in future technologies such as: private clouds, public clouds, telco-grade 4G/5G security concepts, virtualization & micro-services concepts
o Proof-of-value approach with integration & automation know-how
o Understand Innovation, how to enable innovation (different approach for each partner/customer) and how this leads to differentiation and market disruption
· Lead the development of an effective portfolio business plan outlining the strategy for success and maximizing Telco, MSP & Multi-Cloud Security revenues.
· Responsible for ensuring partner/customer satisfaction is maintained at the highest levels.
· Support the development of account plans that focus on client relationship development and account growth/retention within install base and net new customers/partners.
· Support in finding and developing profitable new accounts and business opportunities within a channel driven mentality.
· Support the Account Management team to achieve the revenue targets set out, build pro-active plans generating pipeline.
· Maintain close knowledge of the client’s business and Fortinet’s service portfolio to ensure alignment of appropriate up selling and cross selling of Fortinet solutions.
· Produce workable quarterly/annual business and activity plans for the region and/or market segment and develop profit improvement plans to justify the value of our solutions/services to our partners/customers.
· Ensure full communication of Fortinet’s sales & marketing objectives to all partners/customers/accounts.
· Develop and maintain partner/customer relationships at multiple levels including problem solving and formulation of response to immediate and future partner/customer requirements.
· Build MSSP solutions tailored to MSP Customer requirements & regulatory agency guidelines.
· Works with third party advisory organizations and attends third party vendor meetings for possible Security Fabric integrations.
· Prepare and deliver sales proposals, presentations, RFP templates, POC guides and channel training contexts.
· Analyze competitive solutions & provide competitive insight/positioning to regional MAM’s
Job date: Thu, 25 Feb 2021 01:32:40 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Systems #Engineer #Telco #Turkey