Taiwan] Accounting & Administrative Associate, Taiwan
Job title: Taiwan] Accounting & Administrative Associate, Taiwan
Job description: 面議（經常性薪資4萬含以上）
Title: 2036 Accounting & Administrative Associate, Taiwan
NOTE: Native or near-native Chinese language proficiency is required, so non-Chinese speakers need not apply for this role.
At Ecoplexus (www.ecoplexus.com), we are seeking individuals who have a passion to be part of the renewable energy industry and the change it is bringing, are self starters, creative thinkers, possess the drive to achieve, and have the capacity to assume increasing responsibility in a dynamic growth environment. We are looking for talented self-starters with imagination, creativity and vision. We are a rapidly-growing developer of large solar, wind and energy storage projects serving corporate and utility energy purchasers. We design, build, finance, own and operate projects across the US, Mexico and Asia. Headquartered in San Francisco, Ecoplexus has grown at an annual rate of over 50％ per year since its founding in 2009.
Ecoplexus, a global renewable energy and energy storage developer & independent power producer, seeks an Accounting & Administrative Associate based in Taipei, Taiwan. This role is a critical component of Ecoplexus’s business in Taiwan and reports directly to the VP of Development, Asia and the president of Ecoplexus Taiwan Co., Ltd.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Accounting & Bookkeeping Responsibilities
● Accounts Receivable & Payable – Accurately prepare invoices. Maintain accurate records. / Prepare payments to vendors, utilities, etc. per weekly and monthly schedules.
● Prepare and keep the accounting books, vouchers, and other supporting documents.
● Prepare and process WHT, NHI and VAT payments and the year-end reconciliation and filing as well as any tax affairs addressed by Tax Authority.
● Support global and regional accounting team with various tasks as needed.
● Maintain multiple bank accounts, monthly bank reconciliations, and conduct banking procedures for all accounts.
● Record general ledger record and prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual forecasts and monthly and year ending financial statements as well as cash flow forecasts for Taiwanese business and all project special purpose companies.
● Prepare and process payroll, employee expenses, and make all tax deposits and payments.
● Maintain personnel files, track attendance, holiday, and PTO.
● Be actively involved in recruitment, prepare new employees files, conduct a benefit enrollment process.
● Review employment and working conditions to ensure legal compliance.
● Answer phones and take accurate messages.
● Receive and sort incoming mail.
● Maintain office and office supplies.
● Communicate with lessors regarding leases and payments.
● Manage and process official documents including contracts that require company authorization.
● Maintain records including leases, insurance certificates, and other records.
● Update Directors information in the Government Platform.
● Prepare Annual compliance report.
● Various clerical and administrative tasks needed to support management and co-workers.
Education, Work Experience, Skills Requirements:
● Five+ years accounting/bookkeeping experience, including AR, AP, bank reconciliations, and payroll.
● Knowledge of Taiwanese accounting, administrative, and human resource regulations is a strong plus.
● Professional telephone etiquette skills.
● Ability to work effectively and efficiently with and without supervision.
● Ability to work effectively with team members.
● A positive attitude.
● Ability to maintain strict confidentiality in and outside the workplace.
● Advanced computer skills. Professional working proficiency in Microsoft Office.
● Professional working proficiency in written and spoken English is required. Native English skills preferred
We look forward to hearing from you.
Ecoplexus offers a competitive salary, bonus structure, potential for employee stock options in a growing company, a benefits program,
聽-精通 | 說-精通 | 讀-精通 | 寫-精通
聽-精通 | 說-精通 | 讀-精通 | 寫-精通
Job date: Fri, 12 Mar 2021 23:44:44 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Taiwan #Accounting #Administrative #Associate #Taiwan