Talent Community – Field Clinical Specialist (Various Locations across Spain) Job
Job title: Talent Community – Field Clinical Specialist (Various Locations across Spain) Job
Company: Boston Scientific
Job description: Do you fancy an opportunity to join our Field Clinical Specialist – Talent Community at Boston Scientific? Then please read on!
To continue making a positive impact on patients’ lives and improve the working environment of Healthcare Professionals, we are continuously looking for talented Field Clinical Specialist, who will be able to promote company products through education of current & potential customers and implant within a defined region by providing clinical education for routine issues. The candidate will also be responsible for the day-to-day field execution and management of Boston Scientific clinical trials at selected clinical trial centers.
A career with Boston Scientific is more than just a job. It’s personal. As a leader in medical science, we’re committed to solving the challenges that matter most – united by a deep caring for human life. If you’re a natural problem-solver with the imagination, courage, and spirit to make a meaningful difference, there’s no better place to build your career.
As a Field Clinical Specialist for Boston Scientific, you will be able to:
- Commercial Support: Under close supervision, serve as primary resource for clinical support consisting of tackling routine issues relating to troubleshooting, programming, and patient follow-up for company products.
- Assist in the education of customers on the merits and proper clinical usage of company products by participating in presentations and demonstrations to keep all customers abreast of the latest BSC products.
- Attend unit implants in the labs and operation rooms of hospital accounts and perform patient follow-up to assure customer and patient success with the implanted products.
- Team up with Sales Rep to meet existing and potential clients (e.g., physicians, physician office groups at hospitals) to identify their clinical needs, goals, and constraints related to patient care and to discuss and demonstrate how company products can help them to achieve their goals.
- Start developing business relationships with hospital personnel (e.g., through casual conversation, meetings, participation in conferences).
- Respond to customer needs and complaints regarding products and service by developing creative and feasible solutions working with other related personnel (e.g., sales, clinical, research, marketing, technical support) to develop optimal solutions.
- Clinical Trial Support: Managing and providing technical support for clinical trial activity within assigned territory by supporting the site authorization process and study procedures as defined in the clinical investigational plan.
- Providing intial and continuous training, education and support for clinical center personnel on clinical trial protocol, clinical process, products and features under investigation, and procedures involving those products and features.
- On-call duties may be required 24 hours a day, 7 days per week.
To join our talent community and be successful in such a role, you would need to have:
- Degree in Nursing, Therapeutic Imaging, Pharmacy, Biotechnology, Biomedical Engineering or similars;
- Native or proficiency Spanish and good English level;
- At least 1 year of experience in a similar role;
- Based in Spain (various locations).
Would you like to find out more? Apply now to our Talent Community today and we will come back to you in a timely manner!
If you show the right skills/abilities for this talent community, we will arrange for a discovery call and put you though a short interactive process to support you for future openings within the organization. This is not an open job vacancy.
We would like to thank you for your application to the Talent Community at this time.
Job date: Fri, 15 Oct 2021 00:54:47 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Talent #Community #Field #Clinical #Specialist #Locations #Spain #Job