Team Head of BpaaS Reconciliation – Germany (f/m/d)
Job title: Team Head of BpaaS Reconciliation – Germany (f/m/d)
Job description: Company Description
Writing the future. Together.
Avaloq is a value driven, fast-paced financial technology and services company and we are committed to developing the banking solutions of tomorrow.
By joining Avaloq, you’ll become a key part of our effort to power the digital transformation of the financial services industry. Our ambition is big and bold – to provide full end-to-end digital solutions by combining our leading efficiency with a flexible, responsible digital user experience. Headquartered in Zurich, Avaloq has over 2,000 employees globally. More information is available at
The BPaaS Reconciliation Team in Germany is part of Global Reconciliation (Switzerland & Lichtenstein, Europe, Asia-Pacific) and operates within the Global Banking Operations (BPaaS) division.
Its services play a key controlling function to oversee the Banks’ transactions and balances correctness. In doing so, the team works closely with the Global Banking Operations Divisions.
In line with the service level agreements, the team is in charge to identify, investigate, allocate and monitor cash and securities breaks.
- Responsible for the high quality of the Cash and Securities Reconciliation services and, ultimately, for the client’s satisfaction
- Identify, investigate, and allocate breaks between clients’ cash and securities accounts and their custodians
- Manage and lead a team of banking specialists
- Be the first point of contact towards Clients, Banking Operations divisions, and internal stakeholders such as IT Department, Client Management, Human Resources
- Elaborate, monitor, and assess the aggregate reconciliation data to detect risks and propose mitigation measures
- Lead the automation projects to reduce manual effort and prevent errors (continuous improvement)
- Focus on streamlining the processes and improve control on operational risk
- Act as leader to foster effective collaboration between BPaaS and Global Reconciliation
- Potentially, become the Global Head of Reconciliation Deputy
What you need
- Highly motivated, committed, and adaptive personality, with a strong “can do” attitude
- Experience in leading teams in a fast-paced environment with deadlines
- Strong sense of ownership
- Goal-oriented leadership. Drive him-/herself, the team and the stakeholders toward the result with resilience and perseverance
- Understanding of the financial services industry
- Proficiency in German and English
You will get extra points for the following
- Experience in Banking Operations
- Experience in Fintech
- Mastery of Excel, including VBA
Now let’s talk about perks and compensation
We offer high flexibility in regards to working models (e.g. part time and home office models are possible depending on business requirements). Our base salaries are competitive and if you prove to be a superstar, you might even be entitled to an extraordinary achievement reward. Avaloq aims to share its success with all its employees by paying out “Success Share Units” depending on its performance in a given year.
At Avaloq we embrace diversity, we embrace difference. We are whole-heartedly committed to equal employment opportunities and we foster an inclusive culture where everyone’s’ contributions are valued and their voices are listened to. We hire, compensate and promote regardless of origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other fascinating characteristics that make us different. Please note that our job descriptions are intended to be written in an inclusive and gender neutral language.
Don’t be shy – apply!
Please only apply online, preferably with pdf documents.
Note to Agencies: All unsolicited résumés will be considered direct applicants and no referral fee will be acknowledged.
Job date: Thu, 06 Jan 2022 23:46:37 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Team #BpaaS #Reconciliation #Germany #fmd