Team Leader Customer Service Management – Finland
Job title: Team Leader Customer Service Management – Finland
Job description: Team Leader Customer Service Management – Finland
FI, Vaasa | Team Leader | Full-Time | ID: 14046
Do you enjoy guiding and developing people in achieving goals? Do you have skills in project management and building long-term customer relationships? We are looking for a new Team Leader for the Customer Management team in Vasa who wants to be part of the journey towards our growth within the global renewable energy sector. Join a team of highly skilled colleagues dedicated to deliver significant business results!
Vestas Northern and Central Europe is a sales business unit covering Scandinavia, UK, Ireland, Poland, the Baltics, Germany, Benelux as well as Eastern Europe and south of Africa. We are responsible for the Sales function, Project, Installation and Service of wind farms throughout these regions. We strive to be the No. 1 performing business unit within Vestas, and we aim to make Vestas Northern and Central Europe the best place to work.
The Service Department at the Vaasa office is responsible for service, service sales and maintenance of the wind turbines within the Nordic countries. As a Team Leader Customer Service Management (CSM), you will have an important role in supervising a team of soon to be 8 employees, who are responsible for our customer relationships. The Service is a growing area within Vestas, and you will be involved in an exciting journey.
As a Team Leader for Customer Service Management, you will guide and develop Customer Managers and Customer Agents at the office in Vasa. The team is responsible for the relationship with our customers, to ensure the required service level and make sure we deliver according to the customer agreements. It is your role to have the overview and ensure the right prioritisation, as well as ensuring the right level of knowledge and understanding within the team.
Furthermore, your tasks will be:
- Follow up and report on financial results, risk and opportunities
- Participating in customer meetings
- Taking care of escalated matters
- Support the team in operational matters to facilitate our growth
- Direct and participate in projects within Finland
- Communicate and align decisions with your colleagues in the other Nordic countries
- Daily management including recruitment of new team members
- Handle communication within, to and from your team
- Several years of experience from sales or project management
- Experience from complex contract management and development of customer relationships
- Proven skills in delivering on budget and delivering a good customer experience in a cost-efficient way
- Experience with CRM systems, and ability to understand and use complex IT tools and systems
- Fluency in English as well as either Finnish or Swedish
Since this role is partly operational it is important that you thrive in a fast phase environment where you will be expected to show good examples in internal collaboration, networking and execution. You are a skilled leader with the ability to motivate, guide and develop people with various experience and competence levels.
Furthermore, we believe you have/are:
- A motivated leader with an interest in developing both people and business
- Interest in creating structure where needed and contribute in implementing new processes to facilitate our current growth and enable a smooth journey
- Action-oriented and good at problem-solving, in alignment with management and your colleagues
- Solid communication and negotiation skills with the ability to connect with various stakeholders both internally and externally
- Good financial and legal understanding, with the ability to get involved in complex technical and contractual issues
- You remain calm in a time-sensitive setting and are able to handle peaks and a heavy workload
What we offer
We offer a job with meaning where you will get the opportunity to support us solve one of the most important global issues of our time – ensuring a more sustainable future.
We have an eclectic mix of experience and skills, working together to make Vestas’ vision a reality. Join Vestas and you will find yourself working in a spirit of worldwide collaboration while enjoying the knowledge that you are making a positive difference.
We offer an exciting job with great opportunities for professional and personal development in an inspiring environment where we place great value on initiative, responsibility and the right balance between creativity and quality in all solutions. Our working environment is informal.
You will be based in our office in Vasaa, with occasional travel.
Please don’t wait to send your application, last day is 17th of June.
If you need further information, please contact Recruiter Elin Holm in Sweden, at +46730739903.
Vestas is proud to be the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We design, manufacture, install, and service wind turbines across the globe, and we have installed more wind power than anyone else.
Vestas strives to be the most inclusive workplace in the sustainable energy industry and ensure equal opportunities for everyone regardless of the social identity. We are stronger as a company not despite our differences, but because of them, both professionally and personally. Beyond a diverse workforce, we want to ensure that all of our employees are included and actively contributing to Vestas’ success and innovation. Only then can we become the global leader in sustainable energy solutions and ensure sustainability in everything we do.
At Vestas, we offer global opportunities for people with growth mindsets and the desire to make a shared and positive impact. We work in the true spirit of our corporate values: accountability, simplicity, collaboration, and passion. We expect everyone to live up to these in their day to day work – no matter what you do and where you are in the organisation.
Learn more about Vestas at www.vestas.com and follow us on our social media channels.
Job date: Wed, 19 May 2021 07:49:22 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Team #Leader #Customer #Service #Management #Finland