Team Manager for Airbnb – Porto, Portugal
Job title: Team Manager for Airbnb – Porto, Portugal
Job description: Learn, Lead & Grow at Sitel Group®
We believe experiences are everything, and that happy associates are successful ones. That’s why we give our people the tools and the freedom to learn, grow, have fun and be themselves.
- GROW AS YOU GO. We invest in you, with internal programs, training and initiatives to develop your skills and help you reach your goals. We promote from within. We provide you with the tools, skills and resources to develop, both professionally and personally. You choose where you want to go; we help you get there.
- BE BOLD, BE YOU. #SitelLife represents our commitment to our people -to YOU. It’s about coming exactly as you are. We empower everyone to live their truth, be themselves and use their voice -and we give them a platform to do so.
- WORK TOGETHER TO MAKE AN IMPACT. We strive to make the world a better place and empower others to do the same. We are mission-driven -and we leverage the power of our people to make a positive impact in the communities in which we live and work.
- GAIN STABILITY, EXPAND POSSIBILITIES. We celebrate successes and reward our people for the hard work they do every day. We offer benefits to keep you healthy and happy, such as paid time off and referral bonuses. Plus, fun perks like employee discounts.
- MAXIMIZE YOUR EXPERIENCE. We value open, honest and constructive conversation. We encourage you to speak up -and we listen when you do. Through MAX, our global community, we leverage our people’s innovative ideas, experiences and feedback to shape and drive the future of Sitel Group.
About Sitel Group®
As a global leader in end-to-end customer experience (CX) products and solutions, Sitel Group® partners with the world’s best-loved brands, from Fortune 500 companies to local startups, to build stronger relationships with their customers by creating meaningful connections that boost brand value.
With 100,000 people around the globe – working from home or from one of our CX hubs – we securely connect best-loved brands with their customers over 4.5 million times every day in 50+ languages. Whether digital or voice-based, our solutions deliver a competitive edge across all customer touchpoints. Our award-winning culture is built on 35+ years of industry-leading experience and commitment to improving the employee experience.
Come and work with us.
We are looking for a talented and accomplished Team Manager for Airbnb to be responsible for supervising an assigned team to meet or exceed client /corporate goals, and for coaching and motivating advisors by providing the skills and knowledge to perform their job.
Airbnb is a trusted online community marketplace for unique accommodation around the world, united to create a world where anyone can belong anywhere.
As a Team Manager in this project, your daily responsibilities will include:
- Communicate effectively and regularly with the working group, articulating different types of information (operational / management /etc)
- Solve problems, make decisions, analyze results and ensure compliance with deadlines and requirements associated with the project
- Work as a team, actively collaborating in the development of the advisors’ activities
- Continually review and monitor the work performance of all advisors, instigating appropriate corrective action, using performance management tools, to manage any shortfall
- Undertake formal monthly/quarterly performance reviews
- Provide clear direction and guidance to ensure consistent achievement of key performance metrics
- Accurate and timely communication of any client issues to Operations Manager
- Maintain an environment that supports the spirit of teamwork, where advisors are committed, loyal and take pride in working for the company
- Ensure actions from Employees Satisfaction surveys are implemented and continuously reviewed.
- Understand and comply with all regulatory, fair trading, and competition rules and adhere to Health, Safety and Security responsibilities
To succeed in the role, you will need to have:
- Native or proficient level of English (mandatory)
- A proficient second language will be a plus
- Minimum of 12 to 18 months of call center experience preferably as Team Manager or product specialist
- Evidence of effective interpersonal, coaching, and leadership skills
- Excellent telephone, keyboard, verbal and written communication skills
- Good numeric and verbal reasoning skills
- Effective time management
- Ability to organize and prioritize, set priorities and multi-task
- Must hold EU citizenship or valid work permit for Portugal
- Be a local candidate or willing to relocate to Porto, Portugal
- An element of gravitas
- Experience with policy work
- Early adopter of technology
- Dependable, reliable, and able to perform duties with minimum supervision
- Ability to interact positively with staff at all levels
Education and experience
- Bachelor’s degree or directly related work experience
- Previous relevant experience as Team Manager
Specific Requirements (when necessary)
- Availability to travel
- Out-of-hours support
What’s in it for you? We give our people the tools and the freedom to learn, grow, have fun and be themselves.
- Competitive wages and stability
- Private healthcare & dental insurance (after six months of employment)
- Continuous learning/development opportunities and competitive career opportunities
- A safe, friendly, creative, innovative and technological organization
- International and multicultural environment (celebrations, our SitelFit wellness program, initiatives to develop your skills and events to increase the team spirit)
Join the #SitelLife
Our success lies in our diversity, and our differences are our strength. We are an equal opportunity company and we value and respect diversity. You choose where you want to go; we help you get there!
Team Manager for Airbnb – Porto, Portugal
Job date: Thu, 21 Oct 2021 22:05:28 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Team #Manager #Airbnb #Porto #Portugal