Technical Account Executive (Ukraine)
Job title: Technical Account Executive (Ukraine)
Job description: Join the Amity team!
The future is social — and Amity is on a mission to make social experiences more accessible than ever. Our technology powers meaningful digital communities, helping everyone to find a sense of belonging and to connect with other like-minded people. Backed by leading VC firms with more than $30M funding raised to date, Amity aims to become one of the world’s largest operators of social networks and social experiences. Joining us, you will have the chance to make a real impact by building the foundation of our success, and progress fast in a hyper-growth environment.
In the next 12 months, Amity expects to grow to over 20 million active users from 10 million currently, maintaining over 100% YoY revenue growth, whilst aiming to become the first truly global tech company emerging from Thailand. Amity Social Cloud is already gaining traction with a fast expanding customer base outside of South-East Asia and we are therefore rapidly scaling our international sales and marketing presence with a strong focus on Europe and the US market. Amity currently has over 200 employees spread across offices in Bangkok, London, Milan, and Miami, and over 27 nationalities.
Technical Account Executive
Your day to day:
- Handle qualified inbound requests, arrange calls and develop and conduct demos.
- Successfully close inbound deals with minimum supervision, being responsible for achieving the inbound revenue targets.
- Develop and expand technical knowledge across Amity’s products and services, tools and processes.
- Contribute to the development of in-depth technical documentation for the onboarding of new customers.
- Provide first-line business, technical and product knowledge in support of sales and post sales activities, in order to ensure quick sales cycle and customer satisfaction, regardless of the deal size.
- Analyze weekly all the accounts and proactively identify improvements and growth opportunities.
- Advocate for customer needs to overcome adoption blockers, drive new feature development, and lead across multiple work streams and teams to maintain customer momentum.
- Effective collaboration with cross-functional teams, including product, sales, marketing and engineering.
Your ideal profile:
- Minimum two years of experience in software sales or technical sales roles.
- Preferred at least 1 year of programming experience on at least one of the following stacks:
- NodeJS & ReactJS experience
- Android App Development
- iOS App Development
- Basic knowledge of integrations and APIs.
- Fluency in English is required. Additional languages are a plus.
- Be comfortable with change, particularly supporting a fast-growing business and an evolving product suite.
- Possess a desire to be Customer Champion through customer empathy and advocacy.
- Strong understanding of Amity products and services and the competitive landscape.
- Ability to explain complex information in simple and clear terms.
- Ability to deal with difficult customers and handle stress.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills with attention to detail.
Job date: Tue, 06 Jul 2021 22:49:44 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Technical #Account #Executive #Ukraine