Technical Account Manager – AMAZON Web Services, Korea
Job title: Technical Account Manager – AMAZON Web Services, Korea
Job description: DESCRIPTION
(Located in Seoul, Korea)
Would you like join one of the fastest-growing organizations within Amazon Web Services (AWS) and help customers of all industries and sizes gain the best value and service from AWS? At AWS Enterprise Support we’re looking for a Technical Account Manager (TAM) to support our customers’ creative and transformative spirit of innovation across all technologies, including Compute, Storage, Database, Data Analytics, Application-level services, Networking, Serverless and more. This is not a sales role, but rather an opportunity to be the principal technical advisor and ‘voice of the customer’ to organizations ranging from start-ups to big enterprises.
As a Senior TAM, you will help craft and execute strategies to drive customer adoption and use of AWS services, including EC2, S3, DynamoDB & RDS databases, Lambda, Cloud Front CDN, IoT and many more. Your technical acumen and customer-facing skills will enable you to effectively represent AWS within a customer’s environment, and drive discussions with senior leadership regarding incidents, trade-offs and risk management. You will provide advocacy and strategic technical direction to help plan and build solutions using standard methodologies, and enthusiastically keep your customers’ AWS environments operationally healthy. The close relationships developed with your customers will empower you to understand their business/operational needs and technical challenges, and help them achieve the greatest value from AWS.
We are seeking individuals with strong backgrounds in I.T. operations and related areas such as Linux/Windows systems administration, DevOps, Data Analytics and more. The TAM is our centerpiece of value to our Enterprise Support customers, so if you wish to be at the forefront of innovation, come join us!
Every day will bring new and exciting challenges on the job while you:
· Fields and resolves support inquiries from Enterprise customers; engaging the worldwide support engineering team as required
· Complete analysis and present periodic reviews of operational performance to customer
· Provide detailed reviews of service disruptions, metrics, detailed prelaunch planning
· Champion and advocate for customer requirements within AWS (be their voice)
· Work with some of the leading technologists around the world
· Work directly with Amazon Web Service engineers and AWS service teams to ensure that customer issues are resolved as expediently as possible
· Available outside of business hours to manage urgent issue
· 10+ years of hands-on Infrastructure / Troubleshooting / Linux or Windows Systems Administration / Networking / DevOps / Applications Development experience in a distributed systems environment
· Strong customer focus and bias for action; and ability to work with remote teams.
· Candidates must have excellent oral and written communication skills in Korean and strong writing/reading skills in English.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Math, or related discipline required, or equivalent work experience
· Experience with AWS services and/or other cloud offerings
· External enterprise customer-facing experience as a technical lead, with strong presenting skill to both large and small audiences
· IT consulting or IT project management experience
· Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects in a fast-moving environment
** For more information, please visit
To all Recruitment Agencies: AMAZON does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, AMAZON employees or any other company location. AMAZON is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
아마존은 구성원의 다양성과 포용적 기업정책 및 조직문화를 만들어 가고 있습니다. 아마존은 공정한 기회를 제공하며, 인종, 국적, 성별, 성별정체성, 성적지향, 나이, 보훈, 장애여부 등 업무수행와 관련없는 다양성을 차별하지 않습니다. 관련하여 도움이 필요하시면 연락바랍니다.
Job date: Sat, 24 Jul 2021 05:09:36 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Technical #Account #Manager #AMAZON #Web #Services #Korea