Technical Data Migration and Delivery Lead- Banking (Project Delivery of Peoplesoft migration to Successfactors) , 18 months contract, Singapore, (Singapore PR/ Singaporean)
Job title: Technical Data Migration and Delivery Lead- Banking (Project Delivery of Peoplesoft migration to Successfactors) , 18 months contract, Singapore, (Singapore PR/ Singaporean)
Job description: Your new role
- Need to organise all activities to migrate data from PeopleSoft to Successfactor. Environment lines up for each rehearsal, integration team, to ensure that the interface team and data is migrated in the right sequence. Manage timeline, scope , delivery issues.
- The delivery of Peoplesoft migration to Successfactors.
- Understands HR and T&I scorecard deliverables.
- Responsible for planning, managing and execution of the Data Migration activities.
- Co-ordinate, Plan and Assign work to the team members and do quality checks on the work completed.
- Design and Co-ordinate the training for user activities before and after cutover.
- Conduct regular sessions with business users and translate the discussions to requirements.
- Create reports and dashboards on the status of the project.
- Engage with third-party vendors as appropriate for formulating the cutover plan.
- Support project teams in integrating change management activities into their project plans, providing guidance and/or execution on design, development, delivery and management of communications and stakeholder engagement.
- Co-ordinate and develop executive briefing materials for the senior management promoting and reporting on the project/programme to key stakeholders.
- Manage projects in line with ePMO standards.
- Ensuring Clarity is up to date including Project static, RAG status, key milestones, financials, risks, dependencies, issues and resource forecasts, and they are tracked and reported to the appropriate governance bodies.
What you’ll need to succeed
- 12 or more years of experience in delivery large scale SAP related programs.
- Must have hands-on experience and expert on large scale data migration. This is not generic Project Manager role.
- It would be an additional advantage if the candidate has experience in working on Successfactor app. Don’t need to be deep SME on Sucessfactor.
- Banking background is not necessary, as long as the candidate comes with the right skillset. However, the candidates must come from a hands-on technical background and must have senior technical experience.
- Good communication skills and someone who can run work independently.
- Stakeholder management experience working with senior level stakeholders to deliver change.
- Proven experience with co-ordination of many dependencies and multiple demanding stakeholders in a complex, large-scale deployment environment.
- Rigorous approach to management of project delivery methodology.
- Proven skills in co-ordination, staff management and leadership working with vendors and internal teams.
- Leadership skills to coach, co-ordinate and grow a successful delivery team.
- Ability to manage a diverse and challenging stakeholder community.
- PMP certification is a plus.
- This role is only open to Singapore PR and Singaporean based in Singapore.
Job date: Thu, 29 Jul 2021 22:25:33 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Technical #Data #Migration #Delivery #Lead #Banking #Project #Delivery #Peoplesoft #migration #Successfactors #months #contract #Singapore #Singapore #Singaporean