Technical Director, Real Estate, Poland
Job title: Technical Director, Real Estate, Poland
Company: Turner & Townsend
Job description: Company Description
At Turner & Townsend we’re passionate about making the difference. That means delivering better outcomes for our clients, helping our people to realize their potential, and doing our part to create a prosperous society.
Every day we help our major global clients deliver ambitious and highly technical projects, in over 110 offices worldwide.
We are seeking an experienced and highly motivated Technical Director within our Real Estate team working in the project and cost management of property developments with a high level of technical standards and complexity for local and global clients. This role is client facing, working within a professional and ambitious team, where you will receive excellent support together with exposure on exciting projects
Scope of the role
- To lead business development activities in all real estate sectors
- To lead commissions of varying sizes, depending upon the complexity of the project.
- To perform the role of the Technical Director, taking responsibility for end-to-end service delivery.
- To ensure that client objectives are met through the delivery of an effective cost & project management service from pre contract to handover
- Taking responsibility for identifying and developing new business opportunities in Hi Tech & Manufacturing and other Real Estate sectors.
- Lead and manage preparation of service delivery proposals for identified opportunities.
- Taking responsibility for developing new business opportunities with existing and new Turner & Townsend clients.
- Identifying and acting upon cross-selling opportunities.
- Building/developing business relationships with new and existing clients.
- Work with management team and contribute to defining strategy for developing business in Poland.
- Advising at a strategic level at the project conception stage, including providing advice on the different approaches that can be adopted in order to successfully achieve the client’s overall objectives
- Leading the establishment of the overall success criteria for the project, including time, cost, technical and performance parameters
- Planning for and the ongoing management of quality, safety, health and environment issues
- Establishing effective project governance, processes and systems to be utilised throughout project
- Project planning, including ensuring the production of the detailed project plan
- Advising upon the procurement of resources
- Leading and facilitating the overall cross-functional project team
- Monitoring and applying performance management techniques, including the use of KPI’s to improve project performance
- Managing the change control process
- Monitoring and advising upon project finances
- Managing the flow of project information between the team and the client, through regular meetings and written communications
- Ensuring the production of formal project progress and other reports
- Taking a leading role in interfacing with the client and other consultants, at all project stages Interfacing with the client and other consultants, at all project stages.
- Effectively managing your team
- University degree in an engineering, architecture or another construction related discipline; Minimum of 10 years professional experience of working for or with a project management consultancy, investor or general contractor
- Excellent analytical skills as well as strong interpersonal and intercultural skills are required.
- Proven track record of success in the acquisition and handling of complex projects, including with international participation.
- Familiarity with the regional market enables you to establish and maintain customer contacts.
- A thorough understanding of the total project life cycle, from dealing with strategic issues at conception stage, through all of the operational stages to completion and post-project review
- Excellent knowledge and experience of all of the main project management concepts, tools and techniques
- Experience of leading project management commissions for medium to large sized construction projects of medium to high complexity
- Excellent knowledge of construction industry technical matters, such as different procurement routes, value management and value engineering
- People management experience, particularly in the context of managing a team delivering a project
- Experience of managing the financial aspects of a project
- Goal-oriented, independent, team-oriented and communicative working manner
- Fluent Polish language skills and a professional working level of English (min. B2/C1 level)
Our inspired people share our vision and mission. We provide a great place to work, where each person has the opportunity and voice to affect change.
We want our people to succeed both in work and life. To support this we promote a healthy, productive and flexible working environment that respects work-life balance.
Turner & Townsend is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
Please find out more about us at www.turnerandtownsend.com
Location: Kraków, małopolskie
Job date: Tue, 14 Dec 2021 23:08:56 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Technical #Director #Real #Estate #Poland