Technical Field Advisor – ICS Commissioning Remote, Indonesia
Job title: Technical Field Advisor – ICS Commissioning Remote, Indonesia
Job description: Description
The ICS Commissioning TFA, will be responsible for the ICS planning and execution of commissioning works and acceptance testing of Turbines for Power Plants. Ensure compliance with safety, time schedule and satisfactory quality. Facilitate the turnover of systems from erection to commissioning and from commissioning to customer in accordance with project requirements and work instruction by arrangement with the Commissioning Lead/ Manager
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage, perform, coordinate and monitor the commissioning of the power plant Control systems by arrangement with the Commissioning Lead/ Manager
- Organize and supervise the safe operation of the plant (site rules, safety regulations, shift plan, shift log, etc.) from system turnover from Installation until Commercial Operation Date by arrangement with Commissioning Lead / Manager
- Ensure the commissioning, operation, quality and feedback record documentation is issued
- Prepare, manage, perform, coordinate and monitor the commissioning of the specified systems in a safe and timely manner, in accordance with environmental protection measures and local regulations
- Implementation of the necessary EHS procedures within the scope of the discipline works to include preparation of method statements, risk analyses, safety walks, toolbox talks etc.
- Ensuring within the scope of the discipline works that subcontractors are complaint with the EHS requirements at the site.
- Participate in site meetings by arrangement with the Commissioning Lead/ Manager
- Recommend continuous product improvements and project cost reduction
- Hand over the commissioning, quality and feedback documentation and software (originals) with a document list to the Commissioning Lead / Manager for compiling and release.
- Ensure that commercial and technical deviations are reported with a corresponding quality record and that the same are followed up until their completion by arrangement with the Commissioning Lead / Manager
- Keep a diary to record daily work, occurrences, problems, special information, etc. plus a list of pending items and maintain logbooks of commissioning records and operational events as specified in the work instructions by arrangement with Commissioning Lead/ Manager
- Provide, on request, technical experience feedback to project engineering departments during debriefing meeting(s) to be organized by the project.
- Organize and manage the handling and inspection of the commissioning test equipment.
- Train the customer staff in operation and maintenance as instructed by the Commissioning Lead / Manager
- Ability and willingness to work holidays, weekends and overtime as required by field assignments
- Travel may be required
- May be assigned other duties to help proactively drive our FieldCore vision and align with our organization’s core values.
Required Qualifications & Experience:
- University degree in Mechanical Engineering or higher qualification
- 3+ years of experiences working with Mechanical Systems in related industries preferred
- Extensive travel to and from projects and various field assignments will be required.
- Able to connect and communicate across all level of site personnel and internal colleagues/stakeholders.
- Fluent and proficient in both spoken and written English
- Introductory level. Most new hires with little experience on the GE Product will start in this level. Participates in on the job training.
- Working knowledge and application of EHS rules.
- Prior project management experience
- Good oral and written communication skills
FieldCore, a GE company, is an independent, industrial field services organization focused on World-Class Execution across the power generation and oil & gas industries. We have brought together more than 12,000 of the foremost experts in field services to focus on one thing; delivering excellent outcomes for our customers. As a global organization, we celebrate the uniqueness of our diverse employees and strive to create an inclusive culture. Our people are driven by our core values of safety, integrity and quality, and focused by our guiding principles. For more information visit our website .
FieldCore is an equal employment opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, ancestry, genetic information, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law
Job date: Wed, 20 Oct 2021 05:00:31 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Technical #Field #Advisor #ICS #Commissioning #Remote #Indonesia