Technical Lead, Backend – Growth (Remote in Ireland)
Job title: Technical Lead, Backend – Growth (Remote in Ireland)
Job description: At HubSpot, we have been on an incredible journey building world class CRM, Marketing, Sales, and Services products that help small and medium size businesses grow.
Many of HubSpot’s customers start their journey as free users, rather than starting by speaking to our sales team. We are excited to accelerate this touchless business with our Growth Product Group.
The Growth Product Group is an influential team with a big mission. We want to help millions of organisations around the world grow through empowering people to discover, adopt, and buy HubSpot’s products the way they want to. To achieve this, we focus on acquisition, onboarding, retention, and monetisation across the entire HubSpot product platform.
Within the Growth Product Group, our backend teams play a pivotal role in supporting and enabling our frontend teams and our customers. Changes we make are viewed by tens of thousands of new and existing users daily, impacting product usage, activation and revenue.
As an Technical Leader on Growth, you will:
- Write and ship production code that has meaningful user and business impact
- Coach and mentor the team, performing code reviews, higher-level software design, and direct management.
- Work with product managers and other leaders to define your team’s mission and success metrics
- Plan work and support frontend teams by building new APIs, applications, experiments and tools
- Envision, build and analyse new features and tools, each contributing to group and company growth and revenue
- Collaborate with HubSpotters all over the company, whether in engineering, product, design, research, marketing, sales, etc
- Get exposure to and learn how HubSpot works as a business
At HubSpot, Technical Leader play to their strengths, but are aligned with HubSpot’s mission and show the that we’ve found to be most effective:
- They build trust, respect, and empathy, and use that as a base to deliver radical candor.
- They foster an inclusive team and sense of mission.
- They have strong working relationships across the organization, from the individual contributors who report to them, to the product managers and designers their reports work with, to their peers & the executive team.
- They understand our customer and business needs.
- They understand how we build and why.
- They represent our mission, culture, and commitment to DI&B to candidates.
- They get team members and candidates excited to take on new challenges.
We know the and can get in the way of meeting spectacular candidates, so please don’t hesitate to apply – we’d love to hear from you.
HubSpot (NYSE: HUBS) is a leading customer relationship management (CRM) platform that provides software and support to help businesses grow better. We build marketing, sales, service, and website management products that start free and scale to meet our customers’ needs at any stage of growth. We’re also building a company culture that empowers people to do their best work through. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the , which has more than 5M views, and learn about , too. Thanks to the work of every employee globally, HubSpot was named the #4 Best Place to Work on Glassdoor in 2021, and has been recognized for award-winning culture by Great Place to Work, Comparably, Fortune, Entrepreneur, Inc., and more.
Headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, HubSpot was founded in 2006. Today, thousands of employees work across the globe in HubSpot offices and remotely. Visit our to learn more about culture and opportunities at HubSpot.
By submitting your application, you agree that HubSpot may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. HubSpot’s explains what personal information we may process, where we may process your personal information, our purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over HubSpot’s use of your personal information.
Job date: Sun, 23 May 2021 06:26:28 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Technical #Lead #Backend #Growth #Remote #Ireland