Technical Sales Manager KFT Russia and CIS
Job title: Technical Sales Manager KFT Russia and CIS
Company: Kemin Industries
Job description: Responsibilities
- Prospecting, making contacts, maintaining and closing of Food Technologies projects.
- Identify customer needs, evaluate the options, address upcoming concerns, get decision for
- our product application; approve FOC needed for the evaluations of options.
- Uses insight and consultative selling techniques to teach customers about their industry and offers unique perspectives on their business, which link back to KFT‘s technical solutions
- Establishes a relationship with every person who touches the sales process with our customer, i.e. product development, purchasing; marketing and board level management to gain complete understanding and ensures sales is successfully completed.
- Project Management as a key task to ensure success in the region and customer satisfaction.
- Supports the implementation of the product applications on site with the customer and tracking possible changes and further development with the accounts in future application of our products
- Orchestrates the entire sales process with a customer: decides the timing of the process and recommend the teams resources among various current and potential customers, which leads to continued volume and profit growth in accounts.
- Advances the commercial reputation of Kemin through appearance at scientific events and trade shows.
- Gathers market information, also concerning the competitors (programs, prices).
- Sets the annual sales budget in agreement with the Regional Sales Manager
- Identification, selection and appointment of distributors for selected area together with the Regional Sales Manager
- Management of distributors in the region.
- Documenting plans and projects weekly in the CRM database.
- Identifies new applications for existing products, backed up with other Kemin departments.
- SMART Forecasting as a way to communicate projections for operations and planning
MINIMUM EDUCATION (including licenses, certifications, designations, etc.):
- Bachelor or master’s degree in Food technology / ingredients or equivalent by one’s experience
ESSENTIAL SKILLS & EXPERIENCES:
- Fluent in Russian and English
- Minimum of 3 years in a B2B sales area, preferably with the food industry
- Good business understanding with an ability to influence the business at all levels
- Proven competitive and commercial business skills.
- Strong network and communication skills
- Willingness to go abroad; travelling is +50% of working hours
- Planning and organization skills
- No-nonsense, hands-on mentality
- Discretion, sense of responsibility
- Stress resistance
- Strong sales drive
Job date: Wed, 21 Jul 2021 23:30:42 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Technical #Sales #Manager #KFT #Russia #CIS